
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,Last edited by oceanbreezes423 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Susan

stateless wrote:42 - wow. I can only dream of 42 in one month! I think in January I did like 6 or 7 tops. I did enter 5 challenges, which is a record for me!
For February, I will aim for 10 layouts. Doesn't seem like much but it would be a lot for a slow scrapper like me!
Susan

MOM2SNOX wrote:Wow! That's quite a goal! My ambition for Feb... enter the scrapping room. ;P
Susan










Last edited by blbabe1234 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.


blbabe1234 wrote:I missed my goal last month by 2. But I spent a whole week and a half reorganizing my scrap room.
I've already got an excellent start to this month - I've done 6 so far with 4 of them being done on Saturday while scrapping with some friends.
I will keep my goal set at 25 this month.
7/25
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Susan

Morris4 wrote:Way to Go Ladies!
My goal would be just to get all the challenges done this month!
Not sure if that will happen or not, but so far I am off to a really good start.
I absolutely hate that last year I only did about 25 layouts for the year!
Susan
