Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS ***UPDATED W/NAMES
Another new month...already!  Please sign up and update your wish list.

ALL NEWBIES are welcome. It's a FUN way to get a fun surprise in the mail! & It's quite simple!

***Sign ups will close Saturday, August 8th at 11:59PM (EST), you will receive the name of your girl to send to on Sunday, August 9th.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) Update your wish list and make sure it is shared in your account (instructions below)
2) When I post back on the 9th, find who you are sending to and check out her wish list
3) PLEASE Make sure you spend at least $13.00 on her goodies, this does not include postage 
4) Post here to let her know when you have ordered her goodies & you can also post here when you get a shipping notice to let her know it's on the way
5) PLEASE be sure you get it to her before the month is over!

Any Questions please pm me.

How to share your wish list in your account:  
Click on "my account" drop menu under the "hello your name"
Click on "my account"
Click on "edit your bio" found on left side
Check the box of privacy options, which is found under the "about me" box.

*Canadian Girls are more than welcome to play, but it will be up to your lady sending whether she sends an envie or a gift certificate-With the high cost of shipping this seem to be the fair way of doing it. PLEASE let me know if you are Canadian.

*If for some reason you don't send your lady her envie , you will not be able to participate in the envies for at least 3 months. If it happens twice you won't be able to participate again. I hate to have to do this, but it's not fair to the person that did her part, but never received an envie back. This is supposed to be a fun thing each month.

* IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR ENVIE FROM LAST MONTH PLEASE LET ME KNOW

* PLEASE, please, please remember to thank your lady on the message board when you receive your envie, this way she knows you received it.


 YOU-----------------------GIRL YOU SEND TO
Sherri Stidd---------------------VALERIE
blbabe1234---------------------lesmitch
Sandi0805--------------------beachlover 
lesmitch--------------------------joannie
Anita2000--------------------blbabe1234
VALERIE----------------------Sandi0805
ajmaluck-----------------------Anita2000
beachlover-------------------Sherri Stidd
joannie-------------------------ajmaluck
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
ADD ME PLEASE.............. THANK YOU FOR HOSTING AGAIN.............. VALERIE
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
I would like to join.  Thanks
1 user liked this post:
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
add me please!!
1 user liked this post:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
I'm in!!
 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
Please add me :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
I'm in this month Joannie.
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
BTT
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

Anita2000

Cherry Tart

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
Sign me up, Joannie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar

Sherri Stidd .

Cherry Blossom

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
Sign me up please
User avatar

ajmaluck

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
I would like to sign up for August please!
ImageImageImage Image


ajmaluck.blogspot.com
(working on it, not really sure what I am doing yet)
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS ***UPDATED W/NAMES
Updated with names!
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
ajmaluck wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 07, 2026 8:47 pm
I would like to sign up for August please!
Julie, I just ordered your envie! I will keep ya updated on the tracking. 📬
 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
lesmitch wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 01, 2026 10:57 am
I would like to join.  Thanks

Leslie, I just purchased your envie. I'll let you know when it ships. 
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
lesmitch wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 01, 2026 10:57 am
I would like to join.  Thanks

And in wonderful ACOT fashion, it has shipped! :biggrin:
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS ***UPDATED W/NAMES
btt
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
Sherri8051 wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 07, 2026 6:22 pm
Sign me up please
Just ordered some goodies for you, Sherri :)

 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

Sherri Stidd .

Cherry Blossom

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS ***UPDATED W/NAMES
https://www.acherryontop.com/bio/37673154

Valerie 

I have purchased your envie. I hope you like it. 

have a great day!

sherri
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
beachlover wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 01, 2026 11:44 am
add me please!!

Ann, I just placed your order and it has already shipped.  Talk about fast.   ACOT is on it!!!
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: AUGUST ENVIE SIGN UPS
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 10, 2026 4:08 pm
lesmitch wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 01, 2026 10:57 am
I would like to join.  Thanks

And in wonderful ACOT fashion, it has shipped! :biggrin: 

I received my goodies today.  Thanks so much, the paper you chose is adorable, cannot wait to play.  Love it all and appreciate.
1 user liked this post:
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee