Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

My new light!
I was telling some other cherries about my new light and thought I would take some pictures to show everyone.  When I was at the crop last weekend, we had a new scrapper at our table that had one.  I had never seen it before and we all loved it so much that the rest of us ordered or are ordering one.  It is called a "half moon" light and it's used in many nail salons.  What a game changer for me with having only one eye.  I have an overhead LED and several table Ott lights but this gives me so much more light for close up work.  It's lightweight, folds in half for storage (comes with a storage sleeve) and is very portable.  The light has 3 different settings and 10 different levels of intensity.  Also has a clamp at the top for your phone for watching videos or filming videos.  
Image
Image
Image
Image
6 users liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: My new light!
Oh love this! I have seen some tiktok videos who have this light or similar! 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: My new light!
Rachel_K wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:29 pm
Oh love this! I have seen some tiktok videos who have this light or similar! 

It works so well and I love that you can video with it too.  Easy peasy!  Let me know if you want the link.
    ImageImage
User avatar

Kelly R.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: My new light!
That's so cool.  I have sight issues also.  I'll look into it.
1 user liked this post:
:) Kelly 
User avatar

Birgit55~Chickadee

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: My new light!
Wow!  I've never seen a light like that before.  I can imagine in is a game changer in your crafty space.
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: My new light!
VickiR wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 8:07 pm
I was telling some other cherries about my new light and thought I would take some pictures to show everyone.  When I was at the crop last weekend, we had a new scrapper at our table that had one.  I had never seen it before and we all loved it so much that the rest of us ordered or are ordering one.  It is called a "half moon" light and it's used in many nail salons.  What a game changer for me with having only one eye.  I have an overhead LED and several table Ott lights but this gives me so much more light for close up work.  It's lightweight, folds in half for storage (comes with a storage sleeve) and is very portable.  The light has 3 different settings and 10 different levels of intensity.  Also has a clamp at the top for your phone for watching videos or filming videos.  
ImageImageImageImage
COOL LIGHT VICKI............ WHERE DID YOU ORDER IT FROM???? EVEN HUBBY SAID IT WAS COOL........... HAVE A GREAT DAY.............. VALERIE
 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Tam I Am

Cherry Blossom

Re: My new light!
That is really handy! Nice the light levels can be set, sometimes a light gives off too much.
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: My new light!
I have two vwry obnoxious light stands that obviously take up to outlet plugs and THIS might just be my solution! I love that it doubles as a phone stand! Are you able to turn the phone stand under let's say to record?
1 user liked this post:
Let's connect! Follow me on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram for mixed media paper crafting inspiration @TheCraftyDoings

Image

Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: My new light!
JessM wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:58 pm
I have two vwry obnoxious light stands that obviously take up to outlet plugs and THIS might just be my solution! I love that it doubles as a phone stand! Are you able to turn the phone stand under let's say to record?
Yes!  you can adjust so the phone is recording videos too.  Such an easy peasy option!!
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: My new light!
Such an awesome light Vicki! Thanks for sharing! I think you should get a commission because it looks like they are going to be selling a lot more of them lol.
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee