Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

April Color Challenge - WINNER
Gals, I was so busy in May I forgot to choose and April winner. So the random winner of a goodie from my stash is paulaj! PM me with your address and I will send your prize. :-D

One of my favorite things about April is all the spring flowers. Some of my favorite flowers are my Bleeding Heart bush, my hyacinths, and my peonies and guess what color they all are? That's right, pink! This month's challenge is to use as many shades of pink as you can. :-D You can use other colors, but at least 50% of your layout must be pink!


Upload your layout and post it here on this thread by April 30th.

I will choose a random winner to win a goodie from my stash.



Here is my example layout:

Image
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: April Color Challenge
Your LO is so pretty! Love all the circles! Pink is a good color for me, thanks for the challenge!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: April Color Challenge
Love the circles! Great challenge - pink is such a girly color... I'm on it.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom


 
User avatar

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: April Color Challenge
I have a ton of pink stuff....thanks for giving me the excuse to use it. Love the layout.
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: April Color Challenge
I think I will do this challenge because I have a whole box of pinks!
Bibi
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: April Color Challenge
This could have gone in a few of the challenges, but I chose the pink one. Image Image
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: April Color Challenge
What a lovely layout Susan!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom


 
User avatar

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: April Color Challenge
Ooh, what gorgeous paper and perfect for those photos! Great layout Susan!
Image Image
User avatar

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Re: April Color Challenge
Obviously, I LOVE pink!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
Image
Image
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: April Color Challenge
oceanbreezes423 wrote:This could have gone in a few of the challenges, but I chose the pink one. Image Image
Love your LOs! Did you use the same paper twice? What a cool idea. It really is perfect for the pics.
Bibi
User avatar

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Re: April Color Challenge
Kit & Template by HotFlash Designs!! NEW!
Image
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
Image
Image
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
User avatar

lynetted

Cherry Tart

Re: April Color Challenge
this is my color challenge
Image
User avatar

paulaj

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: April Color Challenge
Here's my pink layout -

Authentique Uncommon collection


http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/158948

Image
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: April Color Challenge
lynetted wrote:this is my color challenge
Image
Love it!
Bibi
User avatar

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

Re: April Color Challenge
Here is my LO for the color challenge. I had to scrap Easter at my inlaws right away since I couldn't be there yesterday because I was working. I did learned a few things while doing this page...I figured out how to adjust colors on things for one! Thanks for the challenge!
Image
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

Image
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: April Color Challenge
Here is my LO.


Image
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: April Color Challenge
Here is mine:

Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: April Color Challenge
blbabe1234 wrote:Here is mine:

Image


Oh Brandy! That is soooooo cute!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: April Color Challenge
here is mine:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Re: April Color Challenge
Here's mine
Image
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee