Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

February 2016 Rewind Challenge
Sometimes the end of the month with challenge due dates sneaks up on us, doesn't it?  If this happens to you, then this challenge is for you!

The Rewind Challenge is another chance to do any challenge from the month before that you missed or you just want to re-do!

Here are the rules:

1) Do any challenge from the previous month-- January, 2016; and here's a link to that month's Master List: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=258044  Must be a new project which follows that challenge's rules.

2) Post your layout, card, or other project here (Please post a photo from the gallery, link it if you want), and tell me which challenge you are Rewinding.

3) Traditional, digital, hybrid are all welcome.

4) Multiple entries are allowed, up to three. (one entry per project, unless your SL me, see #5)

5) If you scraplift me, show my layout with yours in this thread, and you'll get an extra entry.

6) May combine with one other Feb. 2016 MB challenge that allows you to combine, and please list it here. 

7) Participants will be listed in order that you post here, and a winner will be chosen from random.org for a $5 ACOT gift card.

8) Due midnight, CST, on February29, 2016. (Yay! We will get an extra day in February!)

If you have any questions, just ask!

Participants: (if you entered, but don't see your name here, please let me know!!)
1. LoreenC
2. LoreenC
3. CarrieG
4. Deanna13
5. Ann/beachlover
6. Deanna 13
7. Tammey
8. Tammey (scraplift me)
9. Scrapsteph
10. Deanna 13
11. Heather/scrappininAK
12. Heather/scrappininAK
13. Heather/scrappininAK
14. babyblueangel_30
15. babyblueangel_30
16. Sandi0805

 
Kim

Image Image  
User avatar

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
Always a fun challenge, Kim!  Thanks!
I'm currently experiencing life at the speed of 15 WTFs an hour.

Kathy


  Image  Image  Image Image  Image      
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
Sweet! Always love a Rewind!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
I love this rewind challenge and boy did the first of February sneak up on me!!! I wanted to do the January use your stash challenge and didn't get to it! So, yay! I got the New Photo Play line "family ties" and I am working on my Grandsons album. Couldn't wait to use it so I made these yesterday for this rewind. The Challenge in January was to use a line and make a project and then using only your scraps from the first project + white card stock  & alphas another project.  So here they are:

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/use ... grampa-fun
Image  #1

Image  #2
 
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
I chose to rewind the jan 3 in a row challenge  I chose the line---2 or more fonts--cardstock, die cuts

Image
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
Here's one catching up on the What's On TV Challenge showing photos of the sky. Image

I combined this with the Manufacturer Challenge.

Photos of grandkids Lucy, Marcus, and Brady enjoying the duck pond, August 2013. Image
Love This!
Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
Got you written down, ladies!  I'm going to try to stay caught up better this month!
Kim

Image Image  
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
this is for the BF 110 challenge and also January randomness, a cropped photo
Image
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
Here's another catching up on the Supply List Challenge using... Image
paper scraps, chipboard, word stickers, flowers, camera, punch.

Photo of DIL expecting new son Travis, Christmas 2014. Image
You Warm My Heart
Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
For the Feb. Rewind Challenge I did the Jan. Supply List Challenge. The 5 items I used are:
1. paper scraps-pink paislee-color wash
2. word stickers-heidi swapp
3. flower-unknown
4. camera embellie-studio calico
5. punch any-circle punch-ek sucess
For the extra entry I lifted your layout "Best Friends".

Image
Image
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

scrapsteph

Cherry Berry

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
I miss doing challenges but knew I could complete this one by doing the January what's on TV..

picture with a sky

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/220042-florida-pier
Stephanie

 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
Here's mine catching up on the January Randomness Challenge using a closeup photo. Image

Photo of sweet grandson Evan from August 2015.  He's such a sweet and curious boy! Image
Love This Boy
Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
this is for last months music challenge - inspired by an album cover - I was inspired by the face closeup and brick b/g
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=258170
Image
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
User avatar

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
here's one for last month's What's on tv challenge - one pic must show sky -  I also used this page for the 3 in a row challenge
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=258048
Image
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
User avatar

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
here's one for last month's 3 in a row - I used the middle row - CS, diecuts, 2 or more fonts
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=258070
Image
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
User avatar

babyblueangel_30

Cherry Tart

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
Heres my rewind entry- I choose to do last months What's On TV? This was just to have a photo with the sky and my bottom right photo has the sky. 
I also entered this challenge into the February Supply List Challenge.
Image
User avatar

babyblueangel_30

Cherry Tart

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
Another Entry. This is for the Jan 2016 Use Your Stash Challenge. The challenge was to make a layout and create a card with the leftover scraps. I also entered this into this months What's on TV? Challenge.

Here is my layout...
Image
and here is my card from the scraps.
Image

Thanks for the fun challenge.
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
I did the January 3 in a row challenge for the rewind this month.  I was to use flowers, cardstock and a sketch.  I used a sketch from Scrapbook Generations vol. 6 book.  I also combined with the What's on tv challenge this month.

Image
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
Sorry for the delay, ladies... the first part of the month is busy for me at home.

Thanks for the awesome entries!

The winner of the $5 ACOT gift certificate is . . .  Deanna13!  Congrats, Deanna, and I'll get your gift cert. out to you soon!
Kim

Image Image  
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: February 2016 Rewind Challenge
Congrats Deanna!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee