Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Here are this week's sketch challenges! Sorry I didn't get them up yesterday.. it was a busy day with a board meeting and Violet would only nap well in my arms ha :)

The theme this week is grid style!

Post your finished project(s) by 11:59pm Eastern on Wednesday August 13th, 2025. One random winner of each sketch challenge will be awarded 1000 Cherry Points, while all other participants will receive 100 points. Try one challenge or try them all!


Weekly Layout Sketch Challenge 439

Image


Weekly Card Sketch Challenge 37

Image


Weekly Art Journal Sketch Challenge 37
Image


 
4 users liked this post:
User avatar

GayleChurches

Cherry Berry

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Image
Yikes!  I spelled my own Granddaughter's name wrong!  LOL!  That's what I get for deciding not to go to bed until the layout was done and the title was the last thing!  I didn't even realize until after it was posted.  Oh well, I'll fix mine.  I also used this for the Grab 5 challenge.
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
User avatar

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Thanks for inspiring me to get these pics scrapped!

Image
1 user liked this post:
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Here's mine based on the layout sketch. 😊

Photos of sweet grandson playing football his Sr. year, October 2024. 💖
Football
Image
 
1 user liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Here is mine.

  Image
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Love a good grid sketch! Thanks for the inspiration.
Image
1 user liked this post:
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Here's my take on it:

Image
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
here's mine for the card sketch
Image
2 users liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

Scrapanda

Cherry Blossom

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Here is mine for the card!

Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Scrapanda

Cherry Blossom

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
And mine for the layout!

Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

sherriscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Image
My take on the card stketch
1 user liked this post:
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 
Image
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Here's mine for the LO sketch
Image
 
1 user liked this post:
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Here's Mine for the Card sketch
Image
1 user liked this post:
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
My new craft room in progress.  BOY do I miss my scanner!!!!  :)

Image

I combined this with the 2-4-6-8 Challenge.
2 users liked this post:
Image
User avatar

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
My take on the layout sketch!

Image
1 user liked this post:
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

LMTscraps

Cherry Picker

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Image

I cut the patterned paper into the 3" x 3" pieces and rotated the sketch for the photo portion, so I could use these 3 photos.
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Jael Luvs2create

Cherry Berry

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Here's mines.
Image
1 user liked this post:
Image  Image
 
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Thanks for playing along everyone! Loved seeing all the grids!

Here are the random winners this time, congrats!

MTCanuk

Image


teacupsfriend

Image


FoxyStamping

Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - August 8
Congrats cherries!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee