Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

The Scrap Attack

Cherry Picker

September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge - Winner Announced
Greetings everyone! How is it already September??

This month's challenge is inspired by a bit of nostalgia. Remember when you went to a movie or a concert and got an actual paper ticket with a ticket stub? I used to decorate the doorframe of my room with all these ticket stubs because they all held great memories. Now tickets are all digital and looking at them in my Apple wallet on my phone doesn't quite hit the same.

The image below is fan made for tours that never existed, but is still fun to look at.

Image

This month's challenge is to use a ticket on your project. It's ok if it's out of a purchased ephemera pack because, as just discussed, real tickets are harder to come by these days!

They are also some of my favorite ephemera to stick on pages so I present to you multiple inspiration pages!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Participants:
  1. Donna_Coughlin
  2. Aztam
  3. Aztam
  4. Creative gLori
  5. shoorn
  6. shoorn
  7. joannie
  8. SandyK1967
  9. joannie
  10. VickiR
  11. Breauxlabs
  12. Sharman Paulus
  13. karen c.
  14. Sharman Paulus
  15. Art_Teacher
  16. KristinG
  17. LoreenA
  18. blfonty
  19. Breauxlabs
  20. Cheryl E.
  21. Cheryl E.
  22. shortonideas
  23. Scraplifter
  24. GinniG
  25. natesmom
  26. SandyK1967
  27. shoorn
  28. KimberlyE
  29. Sharman Paulus
  30. Mommyof5~Misty
  31. lisn2cats
  32. wendycrowe
  33. Creative gLori
  34. sherriscraps
  35. sherriscraps
  36. Creative gLori
  37. sherriscraps
  38. Retiree3
  39. GayleChurches
  40. GayleChurches
  41. Jael Luvs2create
  42. Sandi0805 *WINNER*
  43. Karyn_Sue
  44. joannie
  45. MTCanuk
  46. MaganL
  47. MaganL
  48. GerriW
  49. pawprints
This can be combined with one monthly challenge that allows combining.  

Must be a new creation. No back linking old projects.

Scrapbook layouts, cards, arts journal pages etc. welcome! 

Multiple entries are allowed.  

Must post to this thread by 9/30/26.

If you have any questions, either post your questions here in this thread or send me a pm.  

One lucky winner of this challenge will (chosen randomly via random.org) receive a $5 ACOT gift card. 

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you create.
4 users liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Great challenge!  Tickets are a surplus in my stash both real and ephemera.
    ImageImage
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
great challenge, I save tickets when I travel
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
I agree with you, I loved the ticket stubs and saved mine too.  I also miss getting the passport stamps in the passport book. 
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Nice!  I have plenty of ticket ephemera!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Here is one I did
Image
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Great challenge! All your layouts are amazing!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
User avatar

Scraplifter

Cherry Blossom

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Fun challenge! I have one question - the rules say +1 challenge, is that in addition to the Sept/Oct prompts or does that count as the 1 challenge?  thanks!
User avatar

The Scrap Attack

Cherry Picker

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Scraplifter wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 05, 2026 9:32 am
Fun challenge! I have one question - the rules say +1 challenge, is that in addition to the Sept/Oct prompts or does that count as the 1 challenge?  thanks!
Sept/Oct Team challenges do not count.
 
1 user liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

hsblair

Cherry Garcia

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Your layouts are beautiful!  I have lots of tickets, both from events and ephemera packs, so hope I can find some time this month!
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Creative gLori

Cherry Picker

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
I downloaded generic concert ticket and edited them. I printed them out on sticker paper.
•Combined with Weekly Layout Sketch Challenge 492
Image
Image
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Here's my first one - used a die-cut ticket on the card.
Image
 
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
2nd entry - combined with Half-It challenge. I used an old wood veneer ticket - it has a chicken on it. 
Image
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image 
I added 3 tickets.
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image

Combined with the Manufacturer with a Twist challenge
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image 
I have 2 tickets above the right photo.
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
BEST FRIENDS (Tickets in upper left)  Combined with Graphic Design Challenge.
Image
    ImageImage
User avatar

Breauxlabs

Cherry Bomb

Re: September 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
My first

Image
Kim
ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee