In all the crop madness let's not forget those who do the monthly challenges... because they are awesome and you pack our gallery full of goodness!!
Congrats to these ten random winners of 250 points each!
SusanZenn
scrapgram
dshepard
oceanbreezes423
all4ty
LuvUMore
kcatt79
Retiree3
aceason
scraptag
Congrats Ladies! I was wondering about who won but totally forgot in the crop madness lol!!
Woo hoo! Thank you and congrats to the other winners too!
Thank you so much!!!! I am tickled!!!! Congrats to the other winners as well!!!!!!!!!!
Susan

Congrats to you all 
Gine !!!

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com
Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!
http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com
Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!
WEll here's some good news! Thanks so much. ONly 180 more points til I reach the next discount level. woot woot!
Congrats everyone.
Congrats everyone.
I just spent ALL my points (6000 !) and a GC from my ss! I am sooooo looking forward to the UPS man!!scraptag wrote:WEll here's some good news! Thanks so much. ONly 180 more points til I reach the next discount level. woot woot!
Congrats everyone.
Becky


Congrats ladies!
---------------------------------------------------------
congrats everyone.
Information
Moderators


























