Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge *WINNER*
Congrats oceanbreezes423 (Susan). You are the winner of a $5 ACOT GC!

Thank you to everyone who participated!


Heidi just announced that MindySue is our Guest Designer for October!

Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is go check out Mindy's galleryand choose something to scraplift. It can be a project, a card, or a layout. Please post your version along with the original project/card/layout here in this thread, as there is no spot for it in the gallery.

Rules:

* Open to all crafters - paper, digi, card, hybrid, etc.
* May NOT be combined with any other challenge
* You have until October 31st, midnight
* Winner will receive a $5 GC to ACOT

I'll post my example over the weekend. Have fun!

**EDITED with Example**

I chose Mindy's "Halloween Party" layout. I loved the placement of the photos and the whole design of the LO.

Here is mine:

Image

Here is Mindy's:

Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
Thanks Brandy, you beat me to it! :)
Image Image
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
Off to check her stuff now. TXS for the challenge.
Bibi
User avatar

Cherry Jubilee

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
So ..... can I scraplift myself?
Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
MindySue wrote:So ..... can I scraplift myself?

Hhhmmmm...usually GD's don't, but I think it'll be fun to see what you do. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
Great lift, can't wait to do this challenge.
User avatar

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
Can't wait to start on this :-D
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
What a great lift Brandy!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
love the lifts, chose one to get busy on! You did great Brandy, and fast!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
blbabe1234 wrote:
MindySue wrote:So ..... can I scraplift myself?

Hhhmmmm...usually GD's don't, but I think it'll be fun to see what you do. :)
Oh, I think it's a great idea! I personally would love to see how you redo one of your own layouts!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
Here is my LO.


ImageImage
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
Retiree3 wrote:Here is my LO.


ImageImage

Great lift Donna! Love the pp and the torn cardstock. Great photos. Thanks so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
here is what i came up with
Image



here is what i lifted



Image
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
lesmitch wrote:here is what i came up with
Image



here is what i lifted



Image

Your card is beautiful Leslie. Love the pp and the leaf. Thanks so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Cherry Jubilee

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
It's fun seeing everyone scraplift my stuff. I have to confess though ... I have no recollection of that card! I'll have to go through my finished projects and see what I did with it. LOL!
Image
User avatar

yabby

Cherry Tart

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
lesmitch wrote:here is what i came up with
Image



here is what i lifted



Image
I lifted the same card :), I used it to make a Veterans Day Card

Image

I used a freebie mini kit that I picked up at 4th of July by Trixie Scraps.
Image
created using Jeanelle Paige Paper Tear Alpha and Sweet Treats Mini kit
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
yabby wrote:
lesmitch wrote:here is what i came up with
Image



here is what i lifted



Image
I lifted the same card :), I used it to make a Veterans Day Card

Image

I used a freebie mini kit that I picked up at 4th of July by Trixie Scraps.

This card is GORGEOUS! I love that sentiment! Thanks so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration of MindySue's wonderful gallery! It's been a while, but I found my mojo for this one! (and it helps that my computer works again LOL)

Here's mine:
Image


Here's what I scraplifted of MindySue:

Image
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
txbelle26 wrote:Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration of MindySue's wonderful gallery! It's been a while, but I found my mojo for this one! (and it helps that my computer works again LOL)

Here's mine:
Image


Here's what I scraplifted of MindySue:

Image

Jeanne - how have you been? Haven't seen you in a while. What a great LO to start with! Love the fact that you kept the same theme too. Thanks so much for doing the challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

Re: October Scrap Lift the Guest Designer Challenge
I've been good Brandy thanks for asking. Extremely busy with work and all 3 kiddos in school now (kinder, 7th, and 9th). Marching Band has taken up a lot of time too. I seriously can't wait til he can drive himself to practices and games and such LOL. My computer has been out of service for a while too, so I have a lot to catch up on!
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee