#51 - Retiree3/Donna
#20 - Deanna13/Deanna
#9 - Mathandlit
Congrats ladies! I'll be ordering your gc shortly!
***********************************************************************************************************
Hi cherries. We're going to have a challenge that spans across two months as I'm again, busy, Busy, BUSY.
This round, we will be scrapping anything related to HOLIDAYS. This includes decorating, dressing up, shopping, meals, etc. They can be National Holidays or even those fun Wacky Holidays you see sometimes.
I haven't scrapped in over 5 weeks, so I do not have anything new, but just a few examples.
Draven's First Thanksgiving.

Father's Day 2021. My 3 nephews, DH and my Dad

Draven enjoying Christmas Cookies

Here are the rules:
1. Scrap anything related to holidays. I will allow anybody who is 18 years old and younger.
2. Layouts only - paper, digital, hybrid are all acceptable.
3. You may do this challenge up to FIVE times.
4. You may combine this with any other challenge, including the Motivational Challenge
5. Post to this thread by December 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM
6. Randomly selected winner will receive a $5 ACOT gc from yours truly.
7. Must have fun!
Participating Cherries:
1. GmaBerta/Berta
2. Deanna13/Deanna
3. LoreenC/Loreen
4. CarrieG/Carrie
5. Donna_Coughlin/Donna
6. SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS/Valerie
7. SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS/Valerie
8. Deanna13/Deanna
9. Mathanlit
10. Blfonty/Bonnie
11. LoreenC/Loreen
12. QueenBee89/Brandi
13. Aztam/Tam
14. Deanna13/Deanna
15. jcsmaestra/Mary
16. QueenBee89/Brandi
17. shoorn/Susan
18. QueenBee89/Brandi
19. MTCanuk/Leslee
20. Deanna13/Deanna
21. tmp718/Tammey
22. GinniG/Ginni
23. beachlover/Ann
24. blfonty/Bonnie
25. Krystle/Krystle
26. shoorn/Susan
27. shoorn/Susan
28. ScrappyRN74/Trisha
29. Breauxlabs
30. shoorn/Susan
31. shoorn/Susan
32. Karyn_Sue/Karyn Sue
33. Breauxlabs
34. QueenBee89/Brandi
35. mperricel
36. seastar/Karen C
37. aheatfan/Kristin
38. Deanna13/Deanna
39. WendyCrowe/Wendy
40. Karyn_Sue/Karyn Sue
41. emmaPaige/Chris
42. Karyn_Sue/Karyn Sue
43. mathandlit
44. Krystle
45. mathandlit
46. Mommytron/Sandy
47. sherriscraps/Sherri
48. Scrapqueen141/Jaime
49. Krystle
50. QueenBee89/Brandi
51. Retiree3/Donna
52. JollyHollyScraps/Holly
53. SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS/Valerie
54. SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS/Valerie
55. SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS/Valerie
56. ScrappyRN74/Trisha
57. EmmaPaige/Chris
58. JAire/Joyce Ann
59. ScrappyRN74/Trisha
60. GayleChurches/Gayle C
62. Amy Jo/Amy Jo
63. SandyJay/Sandy
64. Breauxlabs
65. Breauxlabs
66. Breauxlabs
67. Sandi0805/Sandi


























































