Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

The Scrap Attack

Cherry Picker

September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
Hi fellow crafters! September is upon us and that means a new challenge! This month is a mood board of sorts. It's a series of stills from Taylors music video for her song "Wildest Dreams" in which she depicts a Hollywood starlet filming on location in Africa. Interpret the mood board however you see fit. Is it the color yellow? Giraffes? Red lips? Hollywood glam? The phrase 'Widest Dreams?' The options are endless!

Image

Here is an example I made featuring yellow and giraffe print. I also used photos that were kind of close up and windswept the same way the photos were in the inspiration pictures. The page title was also inspired by the music video as well.
Image
Participants:
  1. DrSonja
  2. Donna_Coughlin
  3. Trek
  4. joannie
  5. kacarr61
  6. Kelly R.
  7. Amy Jo
  8. Sharman Paulus
  9. MaganL
  10. joannie
  11. traveler
  12. sherriscraps
  13. sherriscraps
  14. traveler
  15. wendycrowe
  16. stinkerbelle
  17. QueenBee89
  18. hsblair
  19. mizz_kitty21
  20. lisn2cats
  21. wazzu94
  22. wazzu94
  23. stinkerbelle
  24. hsblair *WINNER*

This can be combined with one monthly challenge that allows combining.  

Must be a new creation. No back linking old projects.

Scrapbook layouts, cards, arts journal pages etc. welcome! 

Multiple entries are allowed.  

Must post to this thread by 9/30/24.

If you have any questions, either post your questions here in this thread or send me a pm.  

One lucky winner of this challenge will (chosen randomly via random.org) receive a $5 ACOT gift card. 

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you create.
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Mommyof5~Misty

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
Beautiful layout and photos!!! 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image
 
User avatar

KrazSparkle

Cherry Berry

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
I'm in the middle of making a baby boy for someone but I wanted to say, I can't wait to move on from the baby book to participate in the swift monthly challenges! Huge swiftie here lol I look forward to each month seeing the new challenges for it. ❤️
(Kristi) When life gives you scraps, make something with them.  ~Author Unknown
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
I love the color scheme for this challenge. Awesome layout. 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
Fantastic! 😍 Your layout is amazing, and so is THIS challenge! 😊
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image  Image Image
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
I chose the colors and I added a pops of red for her red lipstick
Image
 
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Trek

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
windswept:)
Image 
Katerina
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
Here is my first entry. I used the yellow color in her dress for my inspiration.
Image 
 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

kacarr61

Cherry Blossom

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
Inspired by the color yellow.

Image
Kathy Carr
User avatar

Kelly R.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image
:) Kelly 
User avatar

Amy Jo

Cherry Bomb

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
I was inspired by the yellow dress and brown background. Also found paper with pops of red and added to that with a red title sticker.

Image
ImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
ImageInspired by the rich golden color and the pop of redImage
User avatar

MaganL

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image

I have some yellow in here but mostly inspired by the brown of the desert and the pops of red.

combined with sketch 393
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image 
I love giraffes so I used the giraffe for inspiration!
 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
I was inspired by the color and the flowing shape of her dress inspired the narrow black triangle on the bottom
Image
combined with the grab 5 challenge
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

sherriscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
Since it was in the desert, I thought about it being dry and dusty, hence the title to this page.  Plus the colors look like desert colors. 

Image
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 
Image
User avatar

sherriscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
This time I'm used lots of yellow and pretty things because her dress is pretty. 

Image
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 
Image
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
Here's one from me, I was inspired by the color with the touch of red
Image
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: September 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge
I just got these back from our granddaughter's first trip to the zoo.

Image
ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee