The winner drawn according to random.org is...
Donna (Donna_Coughlin)
Congrats Donna!
I already bought your gift card.
Good Morning Everyone! For our Sketch Challene this month I chose to use the May 1st Sketch #328 by Lisa Hidy for Sketch N Scrap. {Don't forget you can post your layout at the Sketch N Scrap Blog and/or Facebook Group.}

Remember you do not have to copy the sketch exactly, turn it, flip it, just take inspiration from it. But, I must be able to tell you used the sketch.
For the TWIST, use 3 or more Flowers! Any kind of Flower Embellishment!
My Example...
Then & Now photos of sweet granddaughter Lucy on her 17th birthday, March 2026.
Thankful For You

For the fine print....
This can be a paper or digital Layout. All work must be new. You may do this 3 times. You may combine with one other challenge that allows. Please link your work here. Deadline is May 31st. A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me!





























































