Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Here's the next sketch challenge! Do you like to have things centered on your project, or do you like to go left or right? This week's challenge is to have everything go to the left!


Weekly Layout Sketch Challenge 486

Image




Weekly Card Sketch Challenge 84
Image



Weekly Art Journal Sketch Challenge 84
Image
 
6 users liked this post:
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Rachel_K wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 10:38 am
Here's the next sketch challenge! Do you like to have things centered on your project, or do you like to go left or right? This week's challenge is to have everything go to the left!


Weekly Layout Sketch Challenge 486ImageWeekly Card Sketch Challenge 84ImageWeekly Art Journal Sketch Challenge 84Image
Love it!  I find I do a lot of centered layouts, but when I got to one side or the other, it seems to be always the left.  LOL
 
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Scraplifter

Cherry Blossom

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Perfect sketch for the photos laying on my desk! I had to add more photos, of course and I had to convert "beer" bottles to "soda" bottles - but I love the final effect! I've been waiting to use this American Craft line forever.
Image
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Here's mine based on the Layout Sketch. 😊

Photos of sweet granddaughter Kaylee on her 25th Birthday, June 2026. 💖
Celebrate
Image

 
1 user liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Here is my version of the layout sketch.  I just can't not put anything on the opposite side.  LOL

Image
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
For the LO sketch
Image
 
1 user liked this post:
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Wkly Card sketch
Image
 
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

rachel0017

Cherry Picker

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
I loved this sketch! I had been saving the hair salon strip for the right time, and this was the perfect opportunity to use it. Thank you!

Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Pushed title and photo to left of center taking inspiration from the Weekly Sketch design.
Image
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Here is mine. Thank you for the challenge. 

Image
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

Scrapanda

Cherry Blossom

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
My card
Image
User avatar

Scrapanda

Cherry Blossom

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Here is mine - I rotated the sketch to work with my photos. Combined with Taylor Swift challenge.

Image
User avatar

mkyanne

Cherry Tart

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Image
Image
User avatar

Creative gLori

Cherry Picker

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Image
Image
User avatar

Jael Luvs2create

Cherry Berry

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
My take on the layout sketch.
Image
Image  Image
 
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
I did end up adding a pic in the left corner, but stuck to the sketch for the rest.
Image
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

jordanbev5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Image
Thanks for having these challenges!! So appreciate it! Makes me sit down and scrapbook!! Love that!! 
ImageImageImage
User avatar

jordanbev5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Image
Thanks for having these challenges!! So appreciate it! Makes me sit down and scrapbook!! Love that!! 
ImageImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23
Image

Image
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee