Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Favorite Trends??? **winners***
Share with me your current favorite trends. I will award some random points in a bit from all of those that participate.


My current favorite trends are using border punches and adding twine to my pages.



Your turn...:-D winners: scrappy1967, Renee, deerewife
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/


ImageImage
User avatar

scrapbelle

Cherry Bing

Re: Favorite Trends???
glimmer mist and border punches
Image Image
User avatar

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Re: Favorite Trends???
I am not sure if it is a trend anymore since it's been around a while - but I love inking the edges of cardstock & paper.
Image Image
RACHEL
User avatar

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Re: Favorite Trends???
I add jewels or rhinestones to every page.
Nikki

Image
Image


When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper
User avatar

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Favorite Trends???
Still loving my....


Cricut



Thickers



Glitter in all forms!
Laurie
Image
 
User avatar

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

Re: Favorite Trends???
Sewing on everything!
Joyce 

Image
 
User avatar

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

Re: Favorite Trends???
Chipboard! Is that still a current trend? I love anything chipboard!!!
Image

---------------------------------------------------------
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Favorite Trends???
ribbons, flowers and lots of buttons
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Favorite Trends???
Stickles, Border Punches and Thickers
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN
User avatar

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Favorite Trends???
digital- all time fav is warping shadows paper scrapping-sewing
User avatar

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

Re: Favorite Trends???
handerful wrote:I am not sure if it is a trend anymore since it's been around a while - but I love inking the edges of cardstock & paper.


Me too! I feel like my layouts are NAKED without it!! :)
Image

---------------------------------------------------------
User avatar

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

Re: Favorite Trends???
border punches for paper and masks for digi
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]
User avatar

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Favorite Trends???
I'm big into inking stuff...I'm not sure that's a new trend though.
Image
User avatar

bay63

Cherry Bing

Re: Favorite Trends???
flowers
Image
ImageImage Image
User avatar

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

Re: Favorite Trends???
I haven't scrapped in so long, I have no idea what is in now.

Are bling and flowers still hot? If not, I shall never be trendy. :-D
~*Lisa*~
Image

Image
User avatar

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

Re: Favorite Trends???
I love the new lace type background paper - doily or scalloped edges - that type of thing.

In fact, I have a coupon and I hope to get a new Martha punch tomorrow.
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Favorite Trends???
scrappie_stacie wrote:
handerful wrote:I am not sure if it is a trend anymore since it's been around a while - but I love inking the edges of cardstock & paper.


Me too! I feel like my layouts are NAKED without it!! :)


me as well! in fact, I am doing it moer and more lately!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

Re: Favorite Trends???
mixed and matched fonts for titles
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps
Image
User avatar

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Re: Favorite Trends???
Border punches, stitching and glitter!
User avatar

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Re: Favorite Trends???
I love border punches!!!!! I also love stitching!
Post Reply

Return to “November Crop 2009”