Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Bonus Points!!!
I awarded a few lucky gals who posted their findings, THANK YOU for playing!
lilkoala3
killarney_rose
Ashjoy
PinkPugINK
mitchmac
LisaLynn00
sarps
kgr1920
beachlover
kguercio


Oh My.... what have I started? I happened across the Shoppe's Bonus Points Products section, where we get some bonus acot points for purchasing any of the listed products. there is some CUTE stuff in there!! Way too many pages for me to even browse through right now while I'm hosting. So can you help me out??

Go to the Bonus Points section and bring back one product there that you would love to buy! :-D

I found some Cosmo Cricket blackboard albums!
Image
Image Image
User avatar

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Re: Bonus Points!!!
MamaK321 wrote:Oh My.... what have I started? I happened across the Shoppe's Bonus Points Products section, where we get some bonus acot points for purchasing any of the listed products. there is some CUTE stuff in there!! Way too many pages for me to even browse through right now while I'm hosting. So can you help me out??

Go to the Bonus Points section and bring back one product there that you would love to buy! :-D

I found some Cosmo Cricket blackboard albums!
Image



GAH!! I LOVE THAT! *RUNS* to the bonus section!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
User avatar

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Image
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom


 
User avatar

sarps

Cherry Blossom

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Image To carry all my embellishments in!! I'm an embellishment nut!
User avatar

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Image
User avatar

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Imageworth 59 points
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams
User avatar

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

Re: Bonus Points!!!
For some reason I'm really drawn to ORANGE these days...




Image
Image

---------------------------------------------------------
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Bonus Points!!!
I've been thinking about this. I've saved up enough points that I would only have to pay shipping. Just not sure if I would use it enough.
Image
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Image this would *probably* go great with the Cricut I have, yet have not had time to play with and figure out how to use :?
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Image
User avatar

anazelia

Cherry Cola

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Image
User avatar

kgr1920

Cherry Picker

Re: Bonus Points!!!
thinking my sister has one going through potty training that this would be good:


Image
User avatar

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Image
User avatar

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Re: Bonus Points!!!
mommahobbit wrote:Image
No Way! the jewelry is in the bonus section too, SWEET!!
Image Image
User avatar

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Add that album to my wish list. Enabler ! :P


Image
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
User avatar

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Image My son is starting preschool in September and I keep getting drawn to the school stuff!
****Kelly****
User avatar

carrie123

Cherry Cola

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Image
User avatar

gine

Cherry Garcia

Re: Bonus Points!!!
love these


Image
Gine !!!


Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!
User avatar

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Bonus Points!!!
I love these, and dont have this color yet!
Image

Image





wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/
Image
User avatar

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Bonus Points!!!
Image
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-
Post Reply

Return to “Summer Crop 2010”

Information