Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

I'm published!!!
 If you get Crafts and Things (the old Rubber Stamper), I have a project in there!!!  My mom just informed me :)
It's a dinosaur album that I did of Elijah.  I'm going to go buy a copy because I haven't seen it yet.  They have three other projects of mine...so stay tuned :)
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"
User avatar

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Re: I'm published!!!
 Congratulations Amy!!!!!  Image
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
User avatar

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I'm published!!!
 Go on wit' yo' bad se'f, guurrrlll!!!
Image
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.
User avatar

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Re: I'm published!!!
Congratulations
User avatar

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I'm published!!!
 Congrats to you!

Jenna
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
User avatar

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Re: I'm published!!!
 YAY for you!
~pam~
User avatar

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I'm published!!!
 Yeah!!  That's awesome!!
User avatar

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I'm published!!!
How neat, congratulations!
Image Image
User avatar

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I'm published!!!
 AWESOME!!!!!!
Image~Angie~
User avatar

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I'm published!!!
 Image
ImageImage
User avatar

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I'm published!!!
 How exciting! Congrats! :)
User avatar

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Re: I'm published!!!
 WHOOOT!!! Yay Amy!
User avatar

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Re: I'm published!!!
 WTG Amy!  Fabulous! Congrats!
Becky

Image Image Image
User avatar

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

Re: I'm published!!!
 Congratulations Amy!! Way to go!!
{linda}
>>^..^<<
User avatar

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I'm published!!!
 I always knew you would be famous!!!!  fabulous!!! I need to see it, will you copy it and show it???
Image \ ImageImage
User avatar

Janet

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I'm published!!!
 Way to go!!!!
User avatar

davsar

Cherry Cola

Re: I'm published!!!
 Wahoo - Congrats!!!
ImageImage
User avatar

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: I'm published!!!
 Congrats!!
User avatar

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I'm published!!!
 Congratulations, Amy!!!!
Image
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

User avatar

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Re: I'm published!!!
 CONGRATS!!!
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee