Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I made the wreath!!
Alright, for anyone who is interested in making the MM wreath, here are the details:


Many hours spent cutting, curling and hot gluing paper.

4-5 glue sticks

8 sheets of paper (cut into approximately 384 quarter-inch strips)

One 10 inch foam wreath



BUT... it was worth it. This thing is way cool! I might replace the die-cuts that I have in there now, but this is what I had to work with. I was thinking of more vintage type stuff, so we'll see what I can find.



Image
User avatar

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I made the wreath!!
OMG that iw FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
Image~Angie~
User avatar

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Re: I made the wreath!!
OMG this is adorable!!! The punkins' expression is priceless! Lots of work but....it is done in plenty of time!!!! Very nice ...


OK now get started on the Christmas one :-D
ImageImage Image
Ann
User avatar

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I made the wreath!!
Looks wonderful!!!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
User avatar

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Re: I made the wreath!!
That is soooooo cute!
ImageImageImage
User avatar

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: I made the wreath!!
You did a fantastic job! This is amazing!!!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom


 
User avatar

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Re: I made the wreath!!
Totally cute--I was thinking of doing one with snowman papers!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Image
User avatar

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: I made the wreath!!
Great job! I can't wait to make one.
Image Image Image Image



---Jan---
User avatar

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I made the wreath!!
Wow! You did a great job! Wish I had the patience to make one!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-
User avatar

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Re: I made the wreath!!
WOW!!! You did a fantastic job!! I love it!

(Now...are those instructions posted with the picture in your gallery??)
Image
Image
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I made the wreath!!
Wow, that is very cute!!! I might have to try one. We will see.;)
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I made the wreath!!
craftyfool wrote:WOW!!! You did a fantastic job!! I love it!

(Now...are those instructions posted with the picture in your gallery??)
I got the instructions from what Kristi posted in the articles (it's still on the ACOT home page I think).
Those comments were just my experience making it. They didn't specify a wreath size, so i just picked one (10 inches). I didn't use their sheet of die cut paper, so that may not work with that wreath size.
User avatar

ImCanadian

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I made the wreath!!
That is adorable, lots of worrk!! Very nice
Image
User avatar

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I made the wreath!!
OMGosh Sarah!!!! That turned out freakin AWESOME!!!!
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Re: I made the wreath!!
I need to make me a Christmas one...just to use up some of the ooodles of Christmas paper I keep insisting on buying but I'll never use for Christmas LOs in the next 100 years. LOL

Ooooh...Maybe Christmas PRESENTS??? :-D :winkb:
Image
Image
User avatar

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I made the wreath!!
That turned out freaking AWESOME!!!!
User avatar

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

Re: I made the wreath!!
Looks awesome!
Joyce 

Image
 
User avatar

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I made the wreath!!
It looks great!




I was thinking about trying one for Christmas, but rolling up 384 strips might make me change my mind.
glo



[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]
User avatar

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I made the wreath!!
Wonderful! Hmmm, I was going to make some for Christmas, but maybe just one will be enough!
Laurie
Image
 
User avatar

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Re: I made the wreath!!
Sarah, That is gorgeous!!!! Great job!!!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee