Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
OK I know that its been like forever and a week since I've been here. I've missed so many of you, kept up with a lot of you on Facebook! I even missed a crop which I never do! But I have decided to get myself out of this funk or whatever I have been in for the past year and get back to what I love so much....scrapping. Since my mom died in October 2010 I have only scrapped a few times. I've since moved to a nice home and have a pretty awesome scrapbooking room all to myself, had surgery with 3 months off work and yet I just didn't have the heart or desire to do anything.


A few weeks ago a good friend of mine asked me to make Save the Date cards for her upcoming wedding and I touched paper and glue and glitter and I was HAPPY! I've now been asked to make her wedding invitations to match! I'm not so much looking forward to that as I got VERY bored making 100 Save the Date cards all the same but it DID get me into my scraproom and since then I've been daydreaming, looking at sketches, chekcing out the gallerys, etc.



So today I got my tax refund and have promised myself a little treat out of it. I've already got some of the new MME lines in my cart....that's a given...but what else MUST I get? What's HOT and whats NOT these days! Its been over a year since I did any real scrappy shopping!!!!!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams
User avatar

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Hey, Susan....not much on "paper goods" nowadays...but wanted to welcome you back!!!
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image
User avatar

anazelia

Cherry Cola

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
yay Susan welcome back. I don't know about anyone else but I would love some of those crazy 8 punches by we r memory keepers.
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Hey Susan! Welcome back. You've been missed!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Hi =- so glad you're back
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
I just came across a layout of yours in my "saved" file in the gallery yesterday!! You've been missed!! New for me is that I just bought some twine. I haven't played around with it much yet...but i love all the colors that it comes in!! I'm anxious to use it!!
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Hi Susan.....I have so missed you. I do go on FB but not as much as I used to. I am so glad that you made it back to ACOT.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

craftyk

Cherry Bing

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Welcome back!
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Hi Susan and so glad to see you back. I have definitely missed seeing your wonderful layouts. Can't wait to see some new layouts. As far as what is hot, I'm not sure. I have been using up stuff from my stash. I do agree that MME does have some great stuff coming out.
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Welcome back! The loss of a parent can be very devastating and cause lots of different emotions to surface. I'm glad your back.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

javalove

Cherry Bing

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
YAY...you're back! We've missed you and your wonderful pages. As for what's hot, I keep promising myself some twine but haven't bought any yet. I went overboard on embroidery floss a couple of years ago (at least it was cheap), so I'm trying to exercise some self-control. So happy to "see" you here!
Lisa

Image Image
User avatar

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Hi - good to see you. I want the Tim Holtz markers. Not paper, but... fun!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom


 
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Susan, so glad to see you back!!!


Although I have spent plenty, nothing has really wowed me lately. I have gone through and used up some older stuff that I love and was hoarding (lots of EP)
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Well I guess this is a good thing!!! The thing everyone is saying is twine and I have lots of it in lots of color...dont use it much but I have it. I'm home early today since the school nurse called and said my daughter was sick and theres a nasty virus going around so I actually did one page already and tonight plan to do some shopping. Im off for the next 4 days and John (my bf) is going skiing for the weekend!! That means lots of time to play!

Thanks fr the welcome back!! I have to catch up on whats going on! The whole site looks different!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams
User avatar

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Welcome back, Susan!! So glad to "see" you around here again and I'm looking forward to seeing your amazing layouts in the gallery again soon....
Rebecca
Image
 
User avatar

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Welcome back!
~~ Judy ~~

User avatar

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Oh welcome back!! I have to tell you that you're one of my favorite non-CT inspirations, and now that the CT is leaving (that's the big news around here! -look for a post titled "Our Creative Team") I'll really look forward to seeing what you post. I love the new MME and want to get some twine as well! Anyway dig in to the Feb. challenges as we don't know what we'll have challenge-wise in the coming months.
Image Image
User avatar

cort

Cherry Bing

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
anazelia wrote:yay Susan welcome back. I don't know about anyone else but I would love some of those crazy 8 punches by we r memory keepers.


that would be on my wish list as well! those look awesome!
ImageImage
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
SUSAN!!!! So glad to see you back and scrapping again! I've missed seeing you around, have thought about you often. Wanna hear a secret? (of course, it really isn't a secret, just the date)....I'm getting married! Maybe I can actually get back into paper (that digi bug bit hard) and make my invitations!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: What's on YOUR list? PS - Hi!!
Welcome back. Wondered where you were. Now I know. Sorry for your lost, but so happy that you are scrapping again.
Bibi
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee