Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

anazelia

Cherry Cola

2012 top 10
I remember doing this last year, so lets post our top 10 layouts/projects/cards etc from 2013.
User avatar

anazelia

Cherry Cola

Re: 2012 top 10
1. Image

2. Image

3. Image

4. Image

5.Image

6. Image

7. Image

8. Image

9. Image

10. Image
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: 2012 top 10
This is mine:

1.Image
2.Image
3.Image
4.Image
5.Image
6.Image
7.Image
8.Image
9.Image
10.Image
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: 2012 top 10
Here is mine:
1.Image

2.Image

3.Image

4.Image

5.Image

6.Image

7.Image

8.Image

9.Image

10.Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: 2012 top 10
Love this kind of post!

1)
Image

2)
Image

3)
Image

4)
Image

5)
Image

6)
Image

7)
Image

8)
Image

9)
Image
10)
Image

Thanks, my Cherry friends, for your choices this year. These were all the top "Saves".
Laurie
Image
 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: 2012 top 10
Thanks for posting this!

Here are my Top 10:

1.
Image

2.
Image

3.
Image

4.
Image

5.
Image

6.
Image

7.
Image

8.
Image

9.
Image

10.
Image

*UPDATED with linked images*
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: 2012 top 10
Here are mine.

1.
Image

2.
Image

3.
Image

4.
Image

5.
Image

6.
Image

7.
Image

8.
Image

9.
Image

10.
Image
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: 2012 top 10
I already posted mine on my blog so here's a link
http://scrappininak.wordpress.com/2012/ ... g-forward/
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
User avatar

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: 2012 top 10
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Re: 2012 top 10
Wow! Some beautiful layouts gals!!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
User avatar

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: 2012 top 10
These are awesome, wish they were all linked so we could get to them in the gallery.
Laurie
Image
 
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: 2012 top 10
here are mine


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



Image
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

peytongirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: 2012 top 10
This is a great post!! I love looking at everyone's work. I feel like the odd man out since most people make one page layouts. I still do 2 12x12 page layouts.
Candie
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: 2012 top 10
peytongirl wrote:This is a great post!! I love looking at everyone's work. I feel like the odd man out since most people make one page layouts. I still do 2 12x12 page layouts.

All my paper pages are two pagers, except for opening and closing album pages. The Halloween page in my list is paper and is actually a two pager. I only have one page of it posted.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: 2012 top 10
letumom wrote:These are awesome, wish they were all linked so we could get to them in the gallery.

Mine are all linked now.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: 2012 top 10
letumom wrote:These are awesome, wish they were all linked so we could get to them in the gallery.
I was just going to suggest this! Ladies you'll get love if you can link your pics to your Gallery! :)
Image Image
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: 2012 top 10
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Re: 2012 top 10
Great work, everyone! I actually posted mine on my (neglected) blog the other day...


http://kitchentablescrapper.blogspot.co ... -2012.html
Image Image
RACHEL
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: 2012 top 10
handerful wrote:Great work, everyone! I actually posted mine on my (neglected) blog the other day...


http://kitchentablescrapper.blogspot.co ... -2012.html

Great layouts you posted. I'm following you now and I left some comments. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee