in the shoppe right now? I can't keep up with all the new Basic Grey! 
Laura


Birds on a Wire washi tape.


Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).










It's all selling out!!! So I guess everyone else is drooling over both of these!
and this 
The embellies went fast on "The Pier" and this past weekend two of the Mr. Huey's sold out of the Studio Calico Atlantic and I so want all three! My wishlist is loaded with some of each! Basket has some waiting for Wednesday to arrive!
and this 
The embellies went fast on "The Pier" and this past weekend two of the Mr. Huey's sold out of the Studio Calico Atlantic and I so want all three! My wishlist is loaded with some of each! Basket has some waiting for Wednesday to arrive!
Still drooling over a lot of the new washi tapes like this one:

And ack! There's only 2 left!

And ack! There's only 2 left!
- Valerie/stateless
I'm drooling over the I (heart) summer / simple stories line. I want it all!!


Jill
Jill


Jill

Simple Stories for me too


I like the Echo Park Here & Now line, especially the Chalkboard Quotes paper




Kim
Oh, yes, love everything everyone posted. I'm placed three orders recently (OMG - I never do that!) so I'm happy with all the things I had wanted.
Basically anything bright yellow, soft yellow, hot pink, green, a little blackboard stuff thrown in, and some nautical stuff since we've been to the beach and lake recently...
Basically anything bright yellow, soft yellow, hot pink, green, a little blackboard stuff thrown in, and some nautical stuff since we've been to the beach and lake recently...
The I Heart Summer, and some of the Simple Stories collections, Take a Hike especially. So versatile and so many options to use this for.

and a bunch of different colors of the Jillybean alphas


and a bunch of different colors of the Jillybean alphas

Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).
2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card.
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card.
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)
My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
and the Bo Bunny double dot!
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).
2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card.
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card.
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)
My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
WAY too much to list haha. But what I am really drooling over, and I hope that ACOT will get it in, is Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells ***sigh*** http://www.g45papers.com/products/steam ... s-category

JillinIN wrote:I'm drooling over the I (heart) summer / simple stories line. I want it all!!
Me too!
Brandy





Anything retro, I just moved into a 1970s era house and have burnt orange carpet on my mind...
I do love the Simple Stories too, but there are two adorable little men in my life so I really think this would be a good buy for me (KaiserCraft)



Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/
blbabe1234 wrote:JillinIN wrote:I'm drooling over the I (heart) summer / simple stories line. I want it all!!
Me too!
I am drooling over this entire line.
Candie
Simple Stories Urban Traveler


Information
Moderators






so many new beautiful flowers to choose from!!!!















