Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

September Cherry Lift Challenge
Welcome to the 2024, September Cherry Lift

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

* For the Cherry Lift challenge, you are limited to the gallery of the featured "Cherry of the Month". 
* SEE BELOW GUIDELINE CHANGES FOR SEPTEMBER
* On occasion, I will offer a bonus that will allow you to have an extra entry in Random.Org which will be used to select the challenge winner.
* If you are the selected "Cherry of the Month", you have the option of lifting yourself or something from my gallery.  Hostess Gallery
* All participating entries are linked for easy commenting!

This month will be a bit different as you will be creating CARDS ONLY!  Yes, if you're not a card maker, it's time to try your hand at creating one. There's no limit to the size, just lift a design from our Cherry of the Month's gallery and let your mojo flow!

The September Cherry of the Month is Birgit55~Chickadee.  Click on her name to be taken to her gallery. 

Birgit has a plethora of gorgeous cards to choose from.  Choose a design and make it your own.  No need to worry if you don't have die cuts.  You can use pre-cut die images, ephemera or fussy cut your own.  Lift the theme, colors or whatever inspires you.

BONUS:  This month you will also have the opportunity to create 3 cards for the Cherry Lift.

*3 project entries per Cherry permitted.
*Your entries must be new work and lifted from the featured "Cherry of the Month".
*You can combine with ONE other monthly challenge that allows plus the bi-monthly prompt challenge.  Each card is combinable with 1 other challenge.
*PLEASE POST and LINK YOUR ENTRY ALONG WITH THE IMAGE OF WHAT YOU LIFTED IN THIS THREAD TO QUALIFY FOR THE PRIZE DRAWING. 
*Deadline is September 30, 2024
*Winner chosen using Random.Org to receive a $5 ACOT gift card from me.


Here are a couple of Birgit's cards that I have lifted...

My Favorite Season (Mine)
Image

Birigit's
Image

Noel (mine)
Image

Birgit's
Image

Participating
1.  Retiree3 
2.  Tammey 
3.  njr007  
4.  Nana01 
5.  Kelly R. 
6.  jcsmaestra 
7.  GinniG 
8.  Trek
9.  Trek 
10.Trek 
11.shoorn 
12.shoorn 
13.Sharman Paulus 
14.jcsmaestra 
15.traveler
16.sherriscraps 
17.jcsmaestra 
18.wendycrowe
19.karen c.
20.lisn2cats 
21.njr007
22.njr007 
23.wazzu94 
24.wazzu94  
25.wazzu94 
26.Nana01 
27.scrappinmom99
    ImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
FUN!! These are beautiful cards from you both!!!
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
Oh my!  These are gorgeous!!  You all make such beautiful cards, I am too intimidated, but maybe I will give one a try.  
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
joannie wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:20 am
FUN!! These are beautiful cards from you both!!!

Thanks, Joannie.
    ImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
Mommytron wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:22 am
Oh my!  These are gorgeous!!  You all make such beautiful cards, I am too intimidated, but maybe I will give one a try.  

I've seen your cards and they are beautiful!  There's a great selection of designs.  You go Sandy.
    ImageImage
User avatar

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
YAY!! Birgit is so talented, I’ll definitely be playing along this month!
Stacy

 ImageImageImage

 
User avatar

karen c.

Cherry Bomb

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
Oh my goodness!!! So many beautiful cards to lift!!
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
Fun! She's great, and I like the twist on here lol I'm always saying that I need make more cards!
User avatar

Birgit55~Chickadee

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
What a surprise to see that you chose my cards for your Cherry Lift Challenge.  I missed this when you first posted it.  Your cards are beautiful Vicki!!
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
Birgit55 wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:41 am
What a surprise to see that you chose my cards for your Cherry Lift Challenge.  I missed this when you first posted it.  Your cards are beautiful Vicki!!
Thanks so much, Birgit!

 
    ImageImage
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
Mine                                                                                                                                                                                       Birgit's card
ImageImage
1 user liked this post:
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
Retiree3 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:03 pm
Mine                                                                                                                                                                                       Birgit's card
ImageImage
This is a gorgeous lift, Donna!  Thanks for doing the Cherry Lift Challenge.
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
Wow what gorgeous cards...


Hers
Image

Mine
Image
1 user liked this post:
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

njr007

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is my lift
Image

I lifted Birgit's Peace and Joy
Image
 
1 user liked this post:

Norma​​​​​​​
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
tmp718 wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:05 pm
Wow what gorgeous cards...


Hers
Image

Mine
Image
Super fun lift of my Easter card, Tammey.  Thanks for doing the Cherry Lift Challenge.
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
njr007 wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:27 pm
Here is my lift
Image

I lifted Birgit's Peace and Joy
Image
Beautiful lift of Birgit's card!  Thanks for doing the Cherry Lift Challenge.
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

teenybop61

Cherry Blossom

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
love the challenge but I don't make cards, only do scrapbook LO's on the computer.
 Tina in Alaska
Worshiping and serving the Lord Jesus in The Salvation Army
Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble He cares for those who trust in him

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is mine.  

Image

I chose Birgit's card Meet me for a Night Cap.

Image
1 user liked this post:
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
Nana01 wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:27 am
Here is mine.  

Image

I chose Birgit's card Meet me for a Night Cap.

Image
Beautiful lift of Birgit's card!  Thanks for doing the Cherry Lift Challenge.
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

Birgit55~Chickadee

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge
VickiR wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:07 pm
tmp718 wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:05 pm
Wow what gorgeous cards...


Hers
Image

Mine
Image
Super fun lift of my Easter card, Tammey.  Thanks for doing the Cherry Lift Challenge. 
  Both cards are fabulous!
 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee