Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Brandy M.

Cherry Tart

Teresa Collins gold foil matchbook stickers?
I am getting ready to work on our Disney album and saw someone using the Teresa Collins matchbook stickers in gold foil.  I fell in love!!! I SCOURED the internet, searched ALL of my local stores, and have come up empty. Image  Does anyone know of anywhere I might be able to find them, or does anyone have them in their stash and is willing to part with them? (I will pay!)  Thanks for listening to me whine! Image
User avatar

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Re: Teresa Collins gold foil matchbook stickers?
Do you mean these?
- Valerie/stateless
User avatar

Brandy M.

Cherry Tart

Re: Teresa Collins gold foil matchbook stickers?
No.  

http://www.joann.com/teresa-collins-stu ... 55457.html

Sorry, I didn't know how to post a photo.

 
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee