Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

November Mood Board Challenge *WINNER*
Realized I never picked winners for my November challenges, so better late than never!  So many gorgeous layouts came from this color scheme/mood board!  Randomly drawn winner is wendycrowe!  PM me your address, and I will send you a little prize/happy mail. :)

It's my birthday month, so for this month, I am challenging you to this mood board that just speaks to me (and to Artemis.!) :)  You must use the color scheme of any shade of yellow-green and grey (No other colors, except for black, white, tan, or brown, should be used), and then 3 additional items from the board to inspire your layout.  Let us know what inspired you!


*You have until midnight, November 30th to upload your layout into the challenge gallery I've provided.
*Must be a new layout.
*Can be combined with one other challenge that allows combining (and the 30 things challenge).

Image
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
Whoa!  This mood board is awesome.  Those colors are gorgeous.
    ImageImage
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
This color combo is amazing! Can't wait to play!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
Good lord, woman! This one is HARD!
Leslie
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
Beautiful board  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
This is different, in a good way.  Very thought-provoking.  I think it will spark some great creativity!!
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
lilkoala3 wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:10 pm
Good lord, woman! This one is HARD!

Insert my most evil laugh….wahahaha!  ;)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

hsblair

Cherry Garcia

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
ooohhh... so serene and beautiful!  Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
Beautiful mood board!
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
Gorgeous! Love the kitties...the one in the top right corner looks like Jackson!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
This mood board is for me!  I love green and grey!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
Love the soft colors in your board, and the cat!  A different type of mood this month.   Love it!
I'm currently experiencing life at the speed of 15 WTFs an hour.

Kathy


  Image  Image  Image Image  Image      
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
I love the mood boards and it's always a challenge! For the inspiration I used the cat of course, the leaves, and the doily under the gray strawberries and cat's scarf that resembled the pattern in the border laser die cut I used. Combined with the 3 in a Row and 30 Creative Prompts challenge.

Image
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
My inspiration was the burlap (middle right hand picture with the lace), the leaves and the wreath which I used a circle for the title

Image
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
Love this color combo! Inspired by the branches wood grain, (gray woodgrain paper) flowers/leaves (B&W floral PP), and the fabric of the scarf and blanket throw (used felt alpha Thickers). Design inspired by Becky Fleck Sketch #351. TFL!

Image

 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
this mood board was perfect for my grey-striped kitty with green eyes!  i was inspired by the lace, leaves, wreath and fringe on the blanket.

Image
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
  Inspired by the wreath , out of doors, greenery, rain on the window( misting)

  Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
I hope this is okay.  I was inspired by the flowers and leaves and by the ribbon.  My cat is grey but I don't have any pictures that worked with papers.  So I made this layout about the iced tea I make almost every day.  :)  Used up some old 49 and Market and combined this with the 3 in a Row and 30 Prompts (#6) challenges.
Image
Image
User avatar

The Scrap Attack

Cherry Picker

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
I am so in love with this mood board! I combined my page with this month's Sketch with a Twist challenge.

I was inspired by elements:
  • wood grain
  • ferns/leaves
  • gardening tools (I used a watering can)
  • and cats! (duh)
Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

mjmarmo

Cherry Blossom

Re: November Mood Board Challenge
Here is mine. My grandson started playing tee ball and loves it. This green paper was perfect. I inked white flowers green as well.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee