Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Scrap a Day, September 24th
Hey Cherries. It’s getting chilly here. Yesterday I had to go around the house and shut all my windows. We are not even going to hit 70 today. Ugh. 

I have a doctor appointment early this afternoon. Other than that no other plans. Did I get in my scrap room yesterday and clean it up? Nope. lol. I started a digital layout instead. Hope to get back to that today. 

Have a great day Cherries. 
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
good morning. The fall weather is definitely arriving here as well, although I think we will briefly hit 70 today.

I've got my laundry up and I'm planning to get started on the art journal that we are passing around. I'm excited to work on it but nervous as the previous pages are so far out of my league.

After Vicki's post, I bought some decorative peppers and put them in pots so they can be moved around between the back and the front for the season. We will be heading to Home Depot tonight to get bulbs, grass seed, posting soil and the rest of the what we need for the fall. Since we pretty much walk everywhere, Home Depot is a bigger deal because we drive there so we make sure we get everything we need while we're out with the car.
2 users liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
Have a few things on my agenda! #1 is to pack. We head to Calgary tomorrow and I fly Thursday. Reunion on Sat. And then I head to FL on Mon. Makes it challenging as I am packing for 2 different temperatures. Curtis will head to his sister’s in BC after he drops me at the airport.

Busy day for me. I want to vacuum through and clean bathrooms too.

Pretty nice dat heading into the 70’s.
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:27 am
Have a few things on my agenda! #1 is to pack. We head to Calgary tomorrow and I fly Thursday. Reunion on Sat. And then I head to FL on Mon. Makes it challenging as I am packing for 2 different temperatures. Curtis will head to his sister’s in BC after he drops me at the airport.

Busy day for me. I want to vacuum through and clean bathrooms too.

Pretty nice dat heading into the 70’s.
This reminds me of our European vacation.
Paris - 90's
England - 70's
Ireland - 50's

I'm surprised we all didn't get sick with all the drastic changes in temps. But it sure made packing difficult.  I think we ended up buying a few things to get by.

 
ImageImage
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:52 am
Hey Cherries. It’s getting chilly here. Yesterday I had to go around the house and shut all my windows. We are not even going to hit 70 today. Ugh. 

I have a doctor appointment early this afternoon. Other than that no other plans. Did I get in my scrap room yesterday and clean it up? Nope. lol. I started a digital layout instead. Hope to get back to that today. 

Have a great day Cherries. 



😊🤣🤣 I hear ya, Barb! 😂 I DID NOT tidy up my space yesterday either 😂 I scrapped though! 😂 
I hope your DR appointment goes well! ☺️ 
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
Good morning!

We might make it up to 70 today, but it's expected to rain all day. It's so dreary out.  Yesterday I took Jason to his PT session, came home and made tacos for dinner and was in bed by 8pm.  I was just so mentally exhausted and my tummy was bothering me a bit.  
Needless to say, I did nothing last night.  
Feeling better today, so I'd like to get something done, I just haven't figured out what yet.  I SHOULD get on the treadmill.  I just need to convince myself that it's only 30 minutes out of my night...

I'm going to make a chicken and potato casserole for dinner.  Once that's in the oven, I can hop on the treadmill while it's cooking.  Hopefully...
Planning dinners like that helps me time out some treadmill time.  I need to get back into that routine.

I feel like I'm full of "woulda, coulda, shoulda" today....lol.

Have a great day!



 
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:27 am
Have a few things on my agenda! #1 is to pack. We head to Calgary tomorrow and I fly Thursday. Reunion on Sat. And then I head to FL on Mon. Makes it challenging as I am packing for 2 different temperatures. Curtis will head to his sister’s in BC after he drops me at the airport.

Busy day for me. I want to vacuum through and clean bathrooms too.

Pretty nice dat heading into the 70’s.
I hope you have a lovely vacation, Leslee,  EVEN with weather changes! ☺️
 
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
disneydarling wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:08 am
Good morning!

We might make it up to 70 today, but it's expected to rain all day. It's so dreary out.  Yesterday I took Jason to his PT session, came home and made tacos for dinner and was in bed by 8pm.  I was just so mentally exhausted and my tummy was bothering me a bit.  
Needless to say, I did nothing last night.  
Feeling better today, so I'd like to get something done, I just haven't figured out what yet.  I SHOULD get on the treadmill.  I just need to convince myself that it's only 30 minutes out of my night...

I'm going to make a chicken and potato casserole for dinner.  Once that's in the oven, I can hop on the treadmill while it's cooking.  Hopefully...
Planning dinners like that helps me time out some treadmill time.  I need to get back into that routine.

I feel like I'm full of "woulda, coulda, shoulda" today....lol.

Have a great day!



 
I get it Wendy! ☺️ I need to motivate to go walking. (I planned to get a walk in today but it's raining.) I think that JUST starting small often adds up to good results, though! 
Lol and I've had a week of thinking shoulda woulda woulda, too! 😂 
Life gets crazy sometimes! I love your positive energy! 
 
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
trainmom wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:02 am
good morning. The fall weather is definitely arriving here as well, although I think we will briefly hit 70 today.

I've got my laundry up and I'm planning to get started on the art journal that we are passing around. I'm excited to work on it but nervous as the previous pages are so far out of my league.

After Vicki's post, I bought some decorative peppers and put them in pots so they can be moved around between the back and the front for the season. We will be heading to Home Depot tonight to get bulbs, grass seed, posting soil and the rest of the what we need for the fall. Since we pretty much walk everywhere, Home Depot is a bigger deal because we drive there so we make sure we get everything we need while we're out with the car.

I'm a little nervous about the art journal, too, Louise! 😉 I think everyone is so talented and while I try not to compare too much, I want to do an excellent job, too! So I definitely get it! I think you have more talent than you realize, though! ☺️ I'm often blown away by your cards, for example! 

​​​​​​I bet your garden is still looking good, too! Too cool that you've got a rooftop garden AND walk just about everywhere! When I was younger I wanted to move east! I was drawn to the unique architecture and urban lifestyle. 
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
disneydarling wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:59 am
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:27 am
Have a few things on my agenda! #1 is to pack. We head to Calgary tomorrow and I fly Thursday. Reunion on Sat. And then I head to FL on Mon. Makes it challenging as I am packing for 2 different temperatures. Curtis will head to his sister’s in BC after he drops me at the airport.

Busy day for me. I want to vacuum through and clean bathrooms too.

Pretty nice dat heading into the 70’s.
This reminds me of our European vacation.
Paris - 90's
England - 70's
Ireland - 50's

I'm surprised we all didn't get sick with all the drastic changes in temps. But it sure made packing difficult.  I think we ended up buying a few things to get by.

  
Oh goodness! Those were some extreme temp changes! Glad y'all didn't get sick! 
 
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
Hey Cherries 😊 
It's a chilly, rainy day here. I don't work until 5. I'm trying to figure out how to go back and forth to Louisville and help my sister house and dog sit while I work. She's FINALLY going on a much needed this weekend, to be gone for about a week. (I assume the kids are on fall break lol!)
I'll be checking on my mom, too. My mom has been sick lately and it's been on my mind. (Prayers, please.)
I did NOT tidy up yesterday, but I DID get some scrappin' in and posted a layout. (I STILL have a LO to post!) 
I'm relaxing today. This rain makes me want to get back under the blanket so I probably will lol! It's been a busy time lately!
Stay blessed, Cherries! 😊 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

suewho372

Wild Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
JollyHollyScraps wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:18 am
trainmom wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:02 am
good morning. The fall weather is definitely arriving here as well, although I think we will briefly hit 70 today.

I've got my laundry up and I'm planning to get started on the art journal that we are passing around. I'm excited to work on it but nervous as the previous pages are so far out of my league.

After Vicki's post, I bought some decorative peppers and put them in pots so they can be moved around between the back and the front for the season. We will be heading to Home Depot tonight to get bulbs, grass seed, posting soil and the rest of the what we need for the fall. Since we pretty much walk everywhere, Home Depot is a bigger deal because we drive there so we make sure we get everything we need while we're out with the car.

I'm a little nervous about the art journal, too, Louise! 😉 I think everyone is so talented and while I try not to compare too much, I want to do an excellent job, too! So I definitely get it! I think you have more talent than you realize, though! ☺️ I'm often blown away by your cards, for example! 

​​​​​​I bet your garden is still looking good, too! Too cool that you've got a rooftop garden AND walk just about everywhere! When I was younger I wanted to move east! I was drawn to the unique architecture and urban lifestyle.  
Same here on the art journal. I’m nervous too ! I’m sure you will both make stunning pages !
 
1 user liked this post:
Susan
Image

                     
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:52 am
Hey Cherries. It’s getting chilly here. Yesterday I had to go around the house and shut all my windows. We are not even going to hit 70 today. Ugh. 

I have a doctor appointment early this afternoon. Other than that no other plans. Did I get in my scrap room yesterday and clean it up? Nope. lol. I started a digital layout instead. Hope to get back to that today. 

Have a great day Cherries. 
LOL!  You sound like me when I head to my craft space to clean up.  I get sidetracked very easily!  LOL!
 
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:27 am
Have a few things on my agenda! #1 is to pack. We head to Calgary tomorrow and I fly Thursday. Reunion on Sat. And then I head to FL on Mon. Makes it challenging as I am packing for 2 different temperatures. Curtis will head to his sister’s in BC after he drops me at the airport.

Busy day for me. I want to vacuum through and clean bathrooms too.

Pretty nice dat heading into the 70’s.

Safe travels!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
Good afternoon cherries. Been busy today as usual. Spent about an hour on the phone with my SIL, just catching up. They got Jasper's 5th bday planned for next Saturday so I need to squeeze in time to order some gifts. He continues to absolutely LOVE school and still gets excited whe he sees his teacher and his classmates. It's the sweetest! Wesley is making strides in speech therapy and Anton is driving her crazy :lol: 

Gotta get back to work now. I'm trying to wrap something up so I can do an upgrade tonight.

Have a great day everyone.
2 users liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:52 am
Hey Cherries. It’s getting chilly here. Yesterday I had to go around the house and shut all my windows. We are not even going to hit 70 today. Ugh. 

I have a doctor appointment early this afternoon. Other than that no other plans. Did I get in my scrap room yesterday and clean it up? Nope. lol. I started a digital layout instead. Hope to get back to that today. 

Have a great day Cherries. 

Barb, I hope your doctors appointment goes well. Have fun working on your layout!!!
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
trainmom wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:02 am
good morning. The fall weather is definitely arriving here as well, although I think we will briefly hit 70 today.

I've got my laundry up and I'm planning to get started on the art journal that we are passing around. I'm excited to work on it but nervous as the previous pages are so far out of my league.

After Vicki's post, I bought some decorative peppers and put them in pots so they can be moved around between the back and the front for the season. We will be heading to Home Depot tonight to get bulbs, grass seed, posting soil and the rest of the what we need for the fall. Since we pretty much walk everywhere, Home Depot is a bigger deal because we drive there so we make sure we get everything we need while we're out with the car.
Have fun buying your plants Louise! I’m sure you’ll make a lovely page for the journal! 
 
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:27 am
Have a few things on my agenda! #1 is to pack. We head to Calgary tomorrow and I fly Thursday. Reunion on Sat. And then I head to FL on Mon. Makes it challenging as I am packing for 2 different temperatures. Curtis will head to his sister’s in BC after he drops me at the airport.

Busy day for me. I want to vacuum through and clean bathrooms too.

Pretty nice dat heading into the 70’s.

You’re a busy bee Leslee! Safe travels to both of you! Have fun!
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
disneydarling wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:08 am
Good morning!

We might make it up to 70 today, but it's expected to rain all day. It's so dreary out.  Yesterday I took Jason to his PT session, came home and made tacos for dinner and was in bed by 8pm.  I was just so mentally exhausted and my tummy was bothering me a bit.  
Needless to say, I did nothing last night.  
Feeling better today, so I'd like to get something done, I just haven't figured out what yet.  I SHOULD get on the treadmill.  I just need to convince myself that it's only 30 minutes out of my night...

I'm going to make a chicken and potato casserole for dinner.  Once that's in the oven, I can hop on the treadmill while it's cooking.  Hopefully...
Planning dinners like that helps me time out some treadmill time.  I need to get back into that routine.

I feel like I'm full of "woulda, coulda, shoulda" today....lol.

Have a great day!



 
Wendy, it’s important for you to plan your time for yourself. Whether it’s treadmill or creating or whatever. We moms get so busy taking care of everything and everyone that we put ourselves last and we suffer for it later. And 10 years from now you’ll be glad you took that time. I’m talking from experience! Lol!

Your chicken and potatoes casserole sounds yummy! Glad you’re feeling better!!!
 
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 24th
JollyHollyScraps wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:28 am
Hey Cherries 😊 
It's a chilly, rainy day here. I don't work until 5. I'm trying to figure out how to go back and forth to Louisville and help my sister house and dog sit while I work. She's FINALLY going on a much needed this weekend, to be gone for about a week. (I assume the kids are on fall break lol!)
I'll be checking on my mom, too. My mom has been sick lately and it's been on my mind. (Prayers, please.)
I did NOT tidy up yesterday, but I DID get some scrappin' in and posted a layout. (I STILL have a LO to post!) 
I'm relaxing today. This rain makes me want to get back under the blanket so I probably will lol! It's been a busy time lately!
Stay blessed, Cherries! 😊 
Holly, hope you can figure things out easily and you can help your sister. Hugs and prayers for your mom too. Glad you’re creating too. :) Hope work takes it easy on you!
 
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee