Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

6 hole albums
I have used several 49 & Market 6 hole albums and have purchased extra page protectors, these:
Image
I have filled up the albums but I have a lot more of these. The albums are out of stock and now 49 & Market has  2 ring albums, and I don't think these fit. Can you figure out which albums, if any, would fit these? I would be happy to put them in a 2 or 4 ring album if they would fit. 

I am disappointed at 49 & Market for changing and not being compatible. I'm hoping someone can help me find a 6x8 that will fit these.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

CelesteB

Cherry Berry

Re: 6 hole albums
Have you tried them in the Simple Stories or Doodlebug 6x8 albums? Maybe on the hole sets lines up with their 2 rings.
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: 6 hole albums
CelesteB wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 18, 2025 6:44 am
Have you tried them in the Simple Stories or Doodlebug 6x8 albums? Maybe on the hole sets lines up with their 2 rings.
They don’t. I checked.
 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

Trek

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: 6 hole albums
I know that Ali Edwards has 6 hole albums, but I don't have one, can't measure if this protectors will fit. 
I think you will be able to find old albums on Amazon or eBay, if not right now, but in a little time.
Katerina
User avatar

amysolovay

Cherry Blossom

Re: 6 hole albums
Did you find a solution for this? If you did, I'd love to know what you ended up doing. 

I have extras of these page protectors hanging around, too. Maybe I'm a year to late to help you. But, if you're still around, here's an idea you could try:

Get some packs of binder rings like these:

https://www.acherryontop.com/shop/searc ... %22%204Pkg

And cover some 6x8" or slightly larger pieces of chipboard to use for making album covers. You can punch holes in the chipboard that align with the holes in the binder rings. 

Then just use the binder rings to hold all the pages and the chipboard covers together, putting one binder ring in each hole of each page protector.

This is admittedly not as elegant a solution as the 6-ring binder albums, which I loved, too. But on the bright side, it would be far less expensive.

I am not sure if these page protectors could be bound in other ways, like maybe using a Cinch machine or a Zutter Bind-It-All or possibly by hand stitching the edges together using a book binding tool.  I haven't tried any of these ideas yet to see if they would work.
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: 6 hole albums
amysolovay wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 30, 2026 6:02 am
Did you find a solution for this? If you did, I'd love to know what you ended up doing. 

I have extras of these page protectors hanging around, too. Maybe I'm a year to late to help you. But, if you're still around, here's an idea you could try:

Get some packs of binder rings like these:

https://www.acherryontop.com/shop/searc ... %22%204Pkg

And cover some 6x8" or slightly larger pieces of chipboard to use for making album covers. You can punch holes in the chipboard that align with the holes in the binder rings. 

Then just use the binder rings to hold all the pages and the chipboard covers together, putting one binder ring in each hole of each page protector.

This is admittedly not as elegant a solution as the 6-ring binder albums, which I loved, too. But on the bright side, it would be far less expensive.

I am not sure if these page protectors could be bound in other ways, like maybe using a Cinch machine or a Zutter Bind-It-All or possibly by hand stitching the edges together using a book binding tool.  I haven't tried any of these ideas yet to see if they would work.
Someone had an old album laying around that she gave me, so problem solved.
 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

amysolovay

Cherry Blossom

Re: 6 hole albums
I am so glad! That's fantastic! 
Post Reply

Return to “Product Requests”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee