Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge **WINNER**
Thanks to you who played along, loved reading all your answers. The random winner as selected by the Wheel of Names is TheCraftyLady. I will send your gift card shortly. 


Posting a couple days early since I have a busy weekend coming. 

Welcome to the 31st month of this challenge, I am not sure how many months, I may end it at the 36 month mark and come up with something new. I have LOVED everyone's layout1.s and their take on the challenges, some of the stories shared have really touched my heart and I believe that is what this challenge is all about - telling OUR stories. 

After a conversation with my 22 year old son (now 25) about a certain event and how I never put my own pictures in, it occurred to me that we, the scrappers are usually behind the camera and often fail to scrap ourselves - this is a means to remedy that. 

Sooooo....in light of that, this challenge is to get YOU in your albums, your kids albums, your grandkids albums, they want to see YOU!!! 

March 2026--  As most of you know, I also run a monthly movie/actor challenge.  I was revisiting some of James Gandolfini's work on YouTube (I love him and went fully down the rabbit hole) I found his interview from when he was on James Lipton's Inside the Actors Studio. I used to love that show!! 

So..... if you have ever seen that show, you know there is a set list of questions that he always asks each of his guests.  YOUR challenge this month is create a layout using THAT list of questions.  I understand this is NOT going to be everybody's cup of tea!!.  Trying to mix up challenges between thought provoking , silly , favorites and everyday stuff. Since these questions are to be answered by ONLY you, there MUST be a picture of ONLY you on the layout. 

Here are the questions:


1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What's your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you absolutely not like to attempt?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
 
YOU MAY NOT SKIP ANY QUESTIONS - however, I realize that number 10 is very personal and can be a bit heavy, so you may hide the answer to that one if you like. 
My example:
Image



Must be a new layout, paper or digital, single or double page. Layouts only.
You can combine with ONE other challenge that allows it.  
Limit ONE entry.  Please link your work here. Deadline is March 31, 2026  A , winner from all entries done correctly will be selected for a $5.00 ACOT gift card from me.

 
3 users liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
I love this topic, Kristin and your LO is fantastic.
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

GerriW

Cherry Blossom

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
I love this! Thanks for a fun challenge! Your answer to the last question brought tears to my eyes!! 
 
1 user liked this post:
Image Image
Image

 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
I love your layout Krisitn! And I so love your answer to the last question!
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
I had fun with this and used an AI image from a favorite photo.  My questions and answers are on the back of the note tag.  Combined with March Number Mix and March 5 LO Sketch.

My Thoughts Exactly
ImageImage
2 users liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

Sarah J

Cherry Blossom

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

teenybop61

Cherry Blossom

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image
1 user liked this post:
 Tina in Alaska
Worshiping and serving the Lord Jesus in The Salvation Army
Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble He cares for those who trust in him

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
teenybop61 wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 20, 2026 12:17 am
Image
Hi, your layout is very pretty but I don't see your questions anywhere, could it be this is for a different challenge?
 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image
1. Favorite Word: Family (but tied is Hope)
2. Least Favorite Word: Subordinate (what century are we in?)
3. Turn on: Watching clouds
4. Turn off: Self-entitled behavior
5. Favorite Curse Word: Sh*t (Poop when at work)
6. Noise I Love: Waves
7. Noise I Hate: Whining
8. Professional Would Like: Food Stylist/Taster
9. Professional Would Avoid: Podiatrist
10. What I’d Like to Hear at the Pearly Gates: You mattered
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

TheCraftyLady

Cherry Blossom

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
Almost passed on this challenge (Picture Me March 2026 challenge) & then decided that I would give it a go (I would love to know the answers from one of my grandmothers'. It's fun to think that just maybe one of my great great grands will stumble on this bit of me some day.    I did rearrange my questions a bit to make them fit the space better.
Also submitting to the Art Journal Weekly Sketch Challenge #68.
Image
User avatar

MaganL

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image
User avatar

GerriW

Cherry Blossom

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge
You can tell it's Calvinball month - lol!

Image
Image Image
Image

 
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: March 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge **WINNER**
Winner in opening posts
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee