Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

More sketches to love!
Image Image

If you love my weekly sketches, then you'll love these new sketch downloads I made! There are sketches for 1 photo, 2 photos, 3 photos, 4-5 photos, grid, and 8.5x11! These are exclusive, so none of them are the same as my weekly sketches. I thought it would be nice to offer these little bundles of sketches that are more specific for photos.

**Don't worry - I'll still be doing my free weekly sketches! This is just separate :)

Also, if you have any ideas for future downloads like these, let me know! Thanks!


Image Image

Image Image

 
5 users liked this post:
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: More sketches to love!
AWESOME Rachel!!! Thanks so much!!!
1 user liked this post:
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee