Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000

Introducing your 2026 NSD Hostesses!

Are you, or are you not, EXCITED for NSD weekend?  I can tell you that your Hostesses are!  Here they are, in no particular order! Louise (traveler) Tammey Mandajo Misty (Mommyof5) Deanna (DN In MN) Jennifer (love2stamp) Susan (oceanbreezes423) Sandi (Sandi0805) Brandi (QueenBee89) Vicki (VickiR) Kr...
Thu Apr 16, 2026 12:32 pm
Jump to post

Tammey's NSD 2026 Hint

For my upcoming NSD Challenge you must choose a number 1,2 or 4. Please post your choice in this thread.
Thu Apr 23, 2026 11:59 am
Jump to post

Re: Misty's NSD Hint!

Edited to add the date: uploaded June 2025.
I'm a little nervous about what is to come if this is a hint!

Image
Thu Apr 23, 2026 3:40 pm
Jump to post

Kristin's 2nd NSD Hint

Do you, do  you like to rhyme?
I like to do it all the time. 
In class, for fun and even at home
I even like it when I roam.  
Sun Apr 26, 2026 4:56 pm
Jump to post