Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

World Card Making Day Brainstorm!

World Card Making Day is coming up before we know it! (Saturday, October 5th) We don't have a big event like NSD, but I would like to do a little something fun. Would anyone be interested in some card challenges? The prizes would probably be acot gift cards. How long should these challenges go for? ...
Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:15 pm
Jump to post

You may want to check out...

The pre-order page....  😍😍
Thu Jan 23, 2025 6:24 pm
Jump to post

Pre-Cut Bundles Are Ready!

My pre-cut cut file bundles are now up! These were definitely a labor of love haha!  I made 6 bundles, 5 of each.. 7 designs in each bundle. So that's over 200 designs I cricut-ed and weeded. Phew! Most designs will be able to fit on a 8.5x11 page, unless otherwise noted. Enjoy! https://sbing.com/i/...
Thu Jan 30, 2025 12:20 pm
Jump to post

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!

Got it on my calendar!  I need to get back to crafting!  I miss hanging out here!!
Sun Sep 21, 2025 12:23 am
Jump to post

Re: Checkout Update

VickiR wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 06, 2026 7:07 pm
Looks great!  This means I have to fill my cart and make a purchase so I can try it out!!  LOL!

Yep....better to be absolutely sure, lol
Fri Mar 06, 2026 8:14 pm
Jump to post

Sketch Challenges Paused!

My weekly sketch challenges will be paused for a week because of NSD! They'll be back next week :)

NSD starts tomorrow wooo!
Thu Apr 30, 2026 10:07 pm
Jump to post

Reviews!

First of all, I want to thank you all for leaving reviews through Shopper Approved or on products! It really helps us and we appreciate it. Another thing that really helps with SEO and being found on Google is Google reviews. It helps us show up in search results, reminds Google we're an active busi...
Mon Jun 08, 2026 11:38 am
Jump to post

Junk Journaling For Beginners!

https://sbing.com/i/products/0000/674/674197-600x600-8.jpg Jess and I made a very fun junk journal kit for beginners! It has everything you need to get started - a journal, glue stick, book pages, ephemera, and so much more! These were so much fun putting together. We'll have a special YouTube Live...
Sat Jun 20, 2026 9:42 am
Jump to post

Father's Day Cherries!

I completely forgot to set the Father's Day cherries oops! They are there now for today and tomorrow. Enjoy :)
Sun Jun 21, 2026 4:07 pm
Jump to post

Delays from our supplier - *update*

You may or may have not noticed, but some items will have this note on them: Note: Items listed as "Ships Soon" will currently take an additional 2-3 weeks to ship due to warehouse delays with our supplier. A couple weeks ago, one of our suppliers Notions (who bought out American Crafts), ...
Mon Jun 22, 2026 4:20 pm
Jump to post

No new sketches this week, busy buying!

Image

We have been having a BLAST at the Craft-Utopia Expo! We've been shopping and talking all day, and I plan to shop some more online tonight. Coming soon.. Trinity Stamps!

So no new sketches today. But they'll be back next week!

 
Thu Jul 16, 2026 9:17 pm
Jump to post

Happy Birthday Mom/Kristin!

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/452667-700.png Happy birthday to our mom! Can't believe it's been eight birthdays without her now. If she were here we would celebrate with dinner and cake at her house or at a park. Now, I make or buy a cake in her honor every year. The kids always love this tradition,...
Tue Aug 18, 2026 3:58 pm
Jump to post

Re: Happy Birthday Mom/Kristin!

Such a wonderful tradition and way to celebrate and remember.  My brother passed when he was 23 and I was 19.  His favorite beer was Miller Genuine Draft... Every year, I go out and have one in his honor.  Gross beer and I am sure he would have changed brands if he were still here... but nonetheless...
Tue Aug 18, 2026 4:16 pm
Jump to post

Re: Cherry Ranks + Blinkies

Also these images are very old... perhaps I could make a few new ones? :)
Wed Sep 16, 2026 2:21 pm
Jump to post

Re: Scrap a Day, September 19th

Good morning, Barb!  Sounds like you had a productive day yesterday! We are headed out for a grocery run because we have other things to take care of tomorrow.  Then, home to plant a few more fall flowers and work on cleaning my craft space for next week. what sort of fall flowers are you planting?...
Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:46 pm
Jump to post

Re: Scrap a Day, September 19th

Good morning, Barb!  Sounds like you had a productive day yesterday! We are headed out for a grocery run because we have other things to take care of tomorrow.  Then, home to plant a few more fall flowers and work on cleaning my craft space for next week. what sort of fall flowers are you planting?...
Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:31 pm
Jump to post

Scrap a Day, September 30th

Hey Cherries. It’s so hard to believe it’s the last day of September already. No plans today but to do laundry and make some phone calls that need to be made, then catch up on leaving love on my challenges and try and get another layout in. 

Hope you all have a great day. 
Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:14 am
Jump to post

Scrap a Day, October 4th

Hey Cherries. Going to see my mom today. Bringing lunch and seeing if she needs to go anywhere or needs anything done. I did start the big cleanup in my scrap room yesterday. It’s a project for sure. Lol. 

Have a great day Cherries. 
Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:43 am
Jump to post

Re: Scrap a Day, October 4th

Good morning - TGIF!! It's a cold, rainy, gloomy day so far.  Makes me want to crawl back into bed. I was irritated last night that both kids made plans, so no one was going to come to the grocery store with me, so I did not go. I can't deal with the complaining that I forgot something they asked fo...
Fri Oct 04, 2024 10:46 am
Jump to post