Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: Who Are You? New Monthly Challenge!

Ok, I'm game!  I really do need to do this.  My mom & dad passed away when I was 35 and I wish I had more information about them.  I know I have forgotten so much.  So saving my spot!  Thanks!!  I know this won't be easy
Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:56 pm
Jump to post

Re: Im home and resting

Recovery is hard and I hope you can get plenty of rest!  Take care!!
Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:29 pm
Jump to post

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge

ImageImageImage
Here is my take on this amazing card!!
Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:37 pm
Jump to post

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge

I'll be back to post my cherry lift on this beauty!
ImageImage
Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:24 pm
Jump to post

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge

3rd cherry lift coming soon

ImageImage
Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:41 pm
Jump to post

Re: Please vote for my card :)

You got it!  I love your card!!  So beautiful!!!
Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:10 pm
Jump to post

Re: Your Favorite Card

Oh this is such an easy one for me.  My mom was so great sending cards, letters and care packages when I went away to college.  But the few cards I received from my dad that he did on his own ....I treasure these.  He didn't write alot and he usually said something funny and add some cash!!  I have ...
Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:01 pm
Jump to post

Re: Jasper's 5th Birthday

Happy Birthday Jasper!!  Looks like he had an amazing birthday!  That cake looks soooo delicious!!  And he got such great news just in time for his celebration!!
Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:16 pm
Jump to post

Re: You're Invited!

So excited for your Halloween party!!  Please consider this my RSVP!  Looking forward to the fun!!
Wed Oct 09, 2024 12:22 pm
Jump to post

Re: Happy Birthday Rachel!!

Have an amazing birthday!  I hope you have fun celebrating!
Fri Oct 11, 2024 1:08 pm
Jump to post

Re: WCMD Deadline is tomorrow!

Eek!  I'm hoping I can get more of the challenges done!  They are so good!  So far I have 5 completed!! 

This is a great reminder!!
Fri Oct 11, 2024 1:27 pm
Jump to post

Re: OMG I leveled up LOL!

Congratulations!!  Such a fun surprise!!  
Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:49 am
Jump to post

Re: team challenge NOVEMBER sign-ups!

I'm going to join again for Nov, even though I haven't been much of help to my Oct team.  But I do love the extra motivation this challenges give me!! 
Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:51 am
Jump to post

Re: I napped for 2 days lol

Crafting hangovers are so real!  How many Christmas cards to you think you make every year?  Are they all different?  I can't wait to see what you create!!

WCMD was so fun!  Those challenges were great inspo!  
Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:48 am
Jump to post

Hand stitching/embroidery help and advice

I'm hoping to try hand stitching/embroidery on my cards and layouts.  Anyone on here do this currently?? I found these in the ACOT store, would these work?  I need the top to be big enough to get the embroidery thread thru as well. Any tips for tricks, I'd love to know! Thanks Cherries! https://sbin...
Tue Oct 22, 2024 1:23 pm
Jump to post

Re: Hand stitching/embroidery help and advice

I haven't used mine in a while, but I absolutely love my Sew-Easy!  It punches the holes in a line (or a curved line) without much effort...just run it alongside a straightedge or a ruler! Search: sew-easy > SewEasy Stitch Piercer Tool: A Cherry On Top Ok, that is really cool and really helpful!!  ...
Tue Oct 22, 2024 10:45 pm
Jump to post

Re: Hand stitching/embroidery help and advice

JollyHollyScraps wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 23, 2024 1:52 pm
I'm wanting to hand stitch more and appreciate ALL of you Cherries! 😊

Do you have any in your gallery that you did in the past?  I'd love to see!!
Wed Oct 23, 2024 3:10 pm
Jump to post

Re: Hand stitching/embroidery help and advice

I'm wanting to hand stitch more and appreciate ALL of you Cherries! 😊 Do you have any in your gallery that you did in the past?  I'd love to see!!   It's hard to see in this picture but I stitched on each triangle. (SG sketch) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37789143-jolly-holly-scraps/al...
Fri Oct 25, 2024 2:31 pm
Jump to post

Re: October 2024 Tag and General Craft Challenge

Had alot of fun working with the colors for this tag challenge!  Thank you for hosting!  Now I'm ready to "surprise" my daughter with a halloween treat because the tag is done early.  LOL

Image
Fri Oct 25, 2024 2:52 pm
Jump to post

Re: Team Challenge Sharing Thread--October

Team Stinker Doing some catch up Challenge - 1 Gallery post - 1 ledger/grid/lined paper (lined does not mean stripes; lined like notebook paper) flowers (think Prima flowers, not patterned paper/stickers/printed diecuts) buttons tickets/postage stamps-any form ink in any form 6x6/6x8 papers mixed-fo...
Fri Oct 25, 2024 4:22 pm
Jump to post