Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

28 Years!

This month we're celebrating 28 years in business! Can you believe it?! 🍒 We sure have come a long way! I don't think I have any photos of how we started in our basement, but here are some from our very first building on Gratiot road. We were known as Stickers Galore back then! https://sbing.com/i/g...
Tue Jun 03, 2025 5:31 pm
Jump to post

Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/587426-700.png World Card Making Day will be here before we know it! **Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 4th** This year I have 20 challenges planned for you, and of course fun prizes! (Don't worry, you'll have a week to complete them.) On Friday the 3rd, Jess a...
Sat Sep 20, 2025 5:04 pm
Jump to post

Merry Christmas from ACOT!

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/596322-700.jpg Merry merry Christmas from the ACOT team! (missing a couple in this photo) We hope you have a wonderful and festive holiday with family and friends! https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/596323-700.jpg Us siblings last night :) https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/596321-...
Wed Dec 24, 2025 1:04 pm
Jump to post

NSD Save The Date!

Image


**Save the date!**
NSD will be here before we know it! We will be celebrating all weekend long, May 1st - 3rd. More details to come as we get closer! :) :)

Who will be joining the fun??


 
Wed Mar 25, 2026 1:29 pm
Jump to post

Remembering Mom/Kristin

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/452667-700.png Today marks 8 years without our mom, Kristin. It has gone by so fast, and yet so slow too. Goodness we sure do miss her! https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/584737-700.jpg If you're new here, our mom started this entire company from just a shoe box of stickers i...
Fri Apr 24, 2026 5:43 pm
Jump to post

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life, Round 17

Christy, who runs this challenge on Facebook, has graciously agreed to let me post these sketches here as inspiration for those who don't do Facebook.  I'll be posting them daily. Please take advantage of this great scrappy resource!  And if you do play along, please consider posting to the Facebook...
Sat Mar 01, 2025 7:27 am
Jump to post

Re: 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life, Round 17

Love all the sketches. I'll be playing along! 😊 Day 1 - Ridge https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/566933-330.jpg Day 2 - Baseball MVP https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/567021-330.jpg Day 3 - High Jump https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/567116-330.jpg Day 4 - One Of A Kind https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/567148-330.jpg D...
Sat Mar 01, 2025 8:34 am
Jump to post

Re: 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life, Round 17

days 25-31 https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/569384-490.jpg    https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/569386-490.jpg    https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/569397-490.jpg    https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/569400-490.jpg    https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/569402-490.jpg    https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/569404-490.jpg   https://...
Mon Mar 24, 2025 12:12 pm
Jump to post

Ready for NSD - A.M. and P.M.

Found these cute cups in Marshall's today and had to have them for NSD.  One for morning and one for evening.  The book I already had but perfect for NSD and all other monthly challenges  🍒

Image
Wed Apr 09, 2025 7:15 pm
Jump to post

Re: Happy Birthday Kelly R.

Thank you all for the birthday  wishes.  We decided to go low key since this week has been filled with MD appointments.  It feels like our only social life now is which doctor are we seeing today?  LOL  DH bought me 1 donut this morning, which I'm  not suppose to have since I was recently diagnosed ...
Wed Apr 23, 2025 2:50 pm
Jump to post

NSD Poem

The excitement is building, you can fill it in the air. Friendships, creations, it's all here to share. Papers, glue, sketches, ink, even scissors and twine. It is NSD weekend, come watch us all shine!! Grab your snacks, wear your pj's, No time to spare, tomorrow is near, Lock the door, hide the key...
Thu May 01, 2025 7:40 am
Jump to post

I'm A CHERRY CROPPER!!!!!

Could there be a more perfect time to become a CHERRY CROPPER than just before NSD starts??!!!  How exciting!!!  :)  Just had to share!  :)

I love ALL of you Dear Cherries!  Thanks for making this such an amazing place to belong.  :)
Fri May 02, 2025 1:29 am
Jump to post

43 Gallery Pages Sorted...woohoo!!

Not long ago I saw where Vicki R said that you could sort your pages into separate albums.  I decided to do this with all 43 pages, it has taken a couple months but finally just finished.  This is going to be such a BIG help as going through I realized that I have scrapped some photos 2-3 times!!!  ...
Fri Jun 13, 2025 2:40 pm
Jump to post

Re: 43 Pages Sorted...woohoo!!

I keep a check list and Google photos organized my photos for me so that helps a lot! What a sense of accomplishment you must feel! Woot woot!

I only have 3 albums completed and I go through them every once in a while for inspo. I cry almost every time 😭🤣 
Fri Jun 13, 2025 9:19 pm
Jump to post

Re: Update on Flood Kerrville

I think that we will be fine. Rain storms broke up so didn't get as much rain. I'm leaving my phone on in case a CodeRed alert comes in.
 
Mon Jul 07, 2025 12:30 am
Jump to post