Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000

Re: October 2026 Master List

Here is the link to the Book Lover's Challenge for October. Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=283061&p=5413740#p5413740
Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:42 pm
Replies: 5
Views: 142
Jump to post

October 2026 Book Lover's Challenge

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/621881-490.jpg When the world ends, anyone who happens to be outside at the time is spared. Lucky for Carl, his ex-girlfriend’s cat, Princess Donut, chooses just that moment to jump out the window. He is forced to go out into the cold to rescue her, wearing nothing but ...
Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Replies: 0
Views: 36
Jump to post

Re: September 2026 Book Lover's Challenge

Scraplifter wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 05, 2026 9:36 am
I love these Options! I have a question - the rules say allowed to combine with 1 challenge. Is that in addition to the Sept/Oct prompts or would that count as the 1 challenge? thanks!

The Sept/Oct prompts would count as the one challenge. Thanks for asking!
Mon Sep 14, 2026 4:53 pm
Replies: 58
Views: 1717
Jump to post

September 2026 Book Lover's Challenge

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/619515-490.png Sophie and Harrie have a once-in-a-lifetime friendship; they are each other’s “person”. As freshmen in college, they bond over their shared love of the historic Maine home, Lilymoor House. Upon graduation, they take a road trip up to Maine to visit Lilymo...
Tue Sep 01, 2026 12:38 pm
Replies: 58
Views: 1717
Jump to post

Re: August Mood Board Challenge

This color combo was perfect for these photo of my daughter from the prom. I was inspired by the woman dressed up, the repeated shape pattern on the bag of oranges, the necklace, and the slinky (the entire background is all hexagons even though you can't see them all), and the flowers. Thanks! https...
Sun Aug 09, 2026 8:41 am
Replies: 14
Views: 476
Jump to post

Re: August 2026 Book Lover's Challenge

sherelm wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 01, 2026 11:59 pm
I have a love/hate relationship reading your challenge each month!  You keep posting such interesting books, and it's cut into my scrapbooking - because I read a lot, too!!!

Really great choices...

I get it! But, if you listen to audiobooks, you can do both at the same time! 
Sun Aug 02, 2026 8:18 am
Jump to post

Re: August 2026 Master List

Here is the link for the August Book Lover's Challenge. Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=282836
Sat Aug 01, 2026 8:07 pm
Replies: 31
Views: 2070
Jump to post

August 2026 Book Lover's Challenge - UPDATED WITH WINNERS!

This month's winners are... Gift Card: #19 - shoorn (Susan) Extra Entry: #24 - jordanbev5 (Beverly) https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/617263-490.jpg Best friends, Benny and Joy, are seemingly living the dream. Hosts of the popular podcast, This Story Might Save Your Life (TSMSYL), they have recently retu...
Sat Aug 01, 2026 8:05 pm
Jump to post

Re: July 2026 ~ CHERRY Lift Challenge

I already had the orange background paper, the cloud strip, and the three photos, so I was looking for a layout on which I could use those elements. The macaron page ended up being the perfect inspiration! Combined with the Mood Board challenge. Thanks! https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/616764-490.jpg ht...
Sun Jul 26, 2026 9:40 pm
Jump to post

Re: July Mood Board Challenge

The colors in my daughter's costume for this show were perfect for an orange layout! I chose pink as the secondary color and pulled the circles from the logo on the Converse shoes and the wheel of the car, and I added enamel dots to some of the shapes on the background paper to mimic the flowers in ...
Sun Jul 26, 2026 9:31 pm
Replies: 23
Views: 579
Jump to post

Re: Weekly Sketch Challenges - July 23

I loved this sketch! I had been saving the hair salon strip for the right time, and this was the perfect opportunity to use it. Thank you!

Image
Sun Jul 26, 2026 5:36 pm
Replies: 22
Views: 369
Jump to post

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge

This challenge got me in all the feels. We recently saw the movie and the song hits different after you've seen it. The line "the rivers I cried when we said goodbye" immediately made me think of our sweet kitty Emma who we said goodbye to last April. I'd been avoiding doing this page, but...
Sat Jul 25, 2026 10:28 am
Jump to post

Re: July Music Challenge

You had me with "Come Sail Away"! My family went on our very first cruise at the beginning of June and that's the perfect title for a page! 
Sun Jul 05, 2026 9:14 am
Replies: 30
Views: 625
Jump to post

Re: July 2026 Book Lover's Challenge

Fabulous challenge! And yes, there is a positive with social media. While I was recuperating from a total hysterectomy last year, I was on Instagram alot. Discovered several doggie-related accts and loved watching those videos. Yes! Those are the best! My two favorites are The Half Husky Bros. (I f...
Thu Jul 02, 2026 7:37 pm
Jump to post

July 2026 Book Lover's Challenge - UPDATED WITH WINNERS!

Thank you to everyone who participated this month! The winner of the $5 gift card is #13 - joannie! And the winner of the extra entry for August is #6 - KristinG! I was on the hold list for MANY weeks for this one, but it was worth the wait! https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/614967-490.jpg     Natalie H...
Tue Jun 30, 2026 9:17 pm
Jump to post

Re: June 2026 Master List

June 2026 Book Lover's Challenge. Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=282555
Mon Jun 01, 2026 8:04 am
Replies: 26
Views: 2446
Jump to post

June 2026 Book Lover's Challenge - UPDATED WITH WINNER!

THE WINNER OF THE $5 GIFT CARD, CHOSEN RANDOMLY, IS...#4 - NANA01 - NAN! After taking a month off to leave room for all the NSD challenges in May, I'm back with one of the best books I've read in a while. https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/612676-490.jpg     Theo's arrival in the sleepy southern town of ...
Mon Jun 01, 2026 8:03 am
Jump to post
Sat May 02, 2026 5:12 pm
Replies: 115
Views: 1600
Jump to post
Wed Apr 01, 2026 3:50 pm
Replies: 24
Views: 1853
Jump to post

April 2026 Book Lover's Challenge - UPDATED WITH WINNERS!

Thanks to everyone who participated this month. It definitely seems like this book struck a chord with a lot of people! The winner of the $5 gift card is...#19 jordanbev5! The winner of the automatic entry for June (we skipped May because of NSD) is...#11 stinkerbelle! More non-fiction! But, I’m no...
Wed Apr 01, 2026 3:48 pm
Jump to post

Go to advanced search