Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

November 20 Words
Good morning, Cherries!

11.  American Cheese
68.  Cottonelle
35.  Fryer Chicken
2.  Bagels

🍗 😊
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 20 Words
One for me today!!! Happy Friday everyone!!!
Image  
An expert at anything was once a beginner!


 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: November 20 Words
Lucky day for me! I had all 4 and now have BINGO on Four Corners! 😊
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 20 Words
2 for me & congrats Deanna
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Re: November 20 Words
Way to go, Deanna~!!!!

Another day of zippo for me!   I made HORRIBLE picks this month.  I still need SEVENTEEN for blackout!  I am doomed......

Good luck, everyone, as we all 'dash' to the finish!
I'm currently experiencing life at the speed of 15 WTFs an hour.

Kathy


  Image  Image  Image Image  Image      
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: November 20 Words
I had two.

Congrats on the Bingo Deanna
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: November 20 Words
congrats on bingo Deanna! 
User avatar

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: November 20 Words
1 for me
Image
User avatar

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Re: November 20 Words
Laura wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:08 am
Good morning, Cherries!

11.  American Cheese
68.  Cottonelle
35.  Fryer Chicken
2.  Bagels

🍗 😊

Goodnight cherries. Had 2 today.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 20 Words
Got one... Congrats, Deanna
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: November 20 Words
Got 2 here.

Congrats Deanna!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
Post Reply

Return to “Flasher Bingo”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee