Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

November 21 Words
Good afternoon, Cherries!

19.  Bacon
63.  Ham
45.  Tomato Soup
7.  Potatoes

🍲 🍛
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: November 21 Words
Hello Laura! I got 2. 😊
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 21 Words
one for me
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Re: November 21 Words
Good evening! I had 2 for today.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
User avatar

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 21 Words
Two for me today!!! Have an awesome weekend!!!
Image  
An expert at anything was once a beginner!


 
User avatar

sherriscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: November 21 Words
got 2 of those
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 
Image
User avatar

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Re: November 21 Words
Two for me.   Need NINE for mug, FIFTEEN for blackout.  Didn't choose too well this month!   LOL. 

Hope everyone's weather is better than PA's today:  dark, dreary and threatening to rain  Makes it so hard to shoot good page photos!
I'm currently experiencing life at the speed of 15 WTFs an hour.

Kathy


  Image  Image  Image Image  Image      
User avatar

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Re: November 21 Words
2 for yesterday! A little KB e late.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 21 Words
I got two!
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: November 21 Words
1 for me.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: November 21 Words
nothing for me 
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: November 21 Words
2 for me
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Flasher Bingo”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee