Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

rkokes

Cherry Picker

I Did It Again.....
My third ultra is in the books!  This year, I did my first 100 miler.

It was ridiculously hot, and my feet are trashed, but I am already looking forward to next year.  :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
7 users liked this post:
Image  Image  Image  Image Image
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: I Did It Again.....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALERIE
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: I Did It Again.....
Way to go ~ Congratulations :) 
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: I Did It Again.....
You go girl!! Congratulations! Beautiful photos!
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I Did It Again.....
WOW!!!If you’re going to run a race that’s the kind of scenery that will inspire you!!! Congratulations!!!! 🎊🎉🍒
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: I Did It Again.....
Wow -- amazing! Congrats!!!
1 user liked this post:
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

rkokes

Cherry Picker

Re: I Did It Again.....
GinniG wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 2:25 pm
WOW!!!If you’re going to run a race that’s the kind of scenery that will inspire you!!! Congratulations!!!! 🎊🎉🍒
Right?  It's such a pretty course!  Thanks!
 
1 user liked this post:
Image  Image  Image  Image Image
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I Did It Again.....
Wow! That's amazing. Hope your feet recover soon.
1 user liked this post:
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: I Did It Again.....
Congratulations! Beautiful photos.
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I Did It Again.....
good for you! congrats!
1 user liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

FoxyStamping

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I Did It Again.....
Congratulations!  I can't imagine!  100 miles?
1 user liked this post:
Sharon
Blog: Foxy Stamping
  Image                    Image            
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: I Did It Again.....
Congratulations!  That’s quite the achievement!
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I Did It Again.....
What a fabulous achievement. I wouldn't even attempt to walk 100 miles--waaaaay too much for me.
Cheers for you.
1 user liked this post:
Image  Image Image
User avatar

hsblair

Cherry Garcia

Re: I Did It Again.....
Wow!! I’m impressed!  I’m trying to work my way up to a half marathon and it’s hard! I can’t even imagine… congratulations and great job!!!!
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: I Did It Again.....
Congratulations to you Rachel!  Wonderful accomplishment...you go girl!
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

AnniePee

Cherry Blossom

Re: I Did It Again.....
Congratulations -- that's no small feat!  You deserve some new shoes and scrapbook supplies.
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: I Did It Again.....
That’s awesome. Congratulations!!
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Birgit55~Chickadee

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I Did It Again.....
Wow!  That is amazing!!  Congratulations to you.  My feet would be toast!  Hope you recover quickly.
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

njr007

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I Did It Again.....
Fabulous!!! way to go!
1 user liked this post:

Norma​​​​​​​
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

rkokes

Cherry Picker

Re: I Did It Again.....
blfonty wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 4:24 pm
Wow! That's amazing. Hope your feet recover soon.

Thanks!  Me too-they are kind of a mess, but getting better.  :)
Image  Image  Image  Image Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee