
Hi! I'm Jess and I am 100% thrilled to be given the honor of guest designing for the month of June! Ever since I was a wee one I have pushed bits of paper around (my mom owned a print shop and she knew her paper!) and somewhere along the way I discovered this amazing art/hobby and became obsessed. I grew up on the coast of Maine and went to college in Massachusetts to get my degree in Costume Design. I have been married for about a year and a half to my husband, Ryan, who works as a statistics genius/geek while I stay at home living a "life of leisure" until we have kids. We live in Framingham, MA with three orange cats and I love to travel, bake cupcakes, entertain friends, and play board games. Scrapping is by far my favorite activity. My teeny scrap room is my little haven where I can create and escape. I have addiction problems with American Crafts Thickers, Basic Grey, mini albums that I have no plans for, and everything felt. Having no kids means that I sometimes need to get creative with my scrap subjects, but I enjoy the challenge. My goal *needs* to be getting out there and taking more pictures! I can't wait to have an awesome month with all you incredible gals!!
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hey girls!! I’m Diana! I am so excited to be a paper guest here at my favorite place, A Cherry On Top! My birthday is this month and I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate then here with some of my favorite people!I have been paper scrapping for a few years and started dabbling in digi just a few months ago. I absolutely love to scrap! I have 3 beautiful children ( Drake is 5, Gabriel 3, and Jasmine is not yet a year old ) whom I love to photograph and do layouts of. I gotta admit though, my faves are lovey- dovey layouts of my husband Jake and I!
I love all things girly- swirls, polka dots, bling, glitter, and flowers!
I also love to read and write and sing. I am usually very friendly and witty. I’m also emotional and have decided that that is ok.
Thank you so much ACOT for letting me share one my greatest passions in life with all of you!







~Angie~

















Congrats ladies!!!!