Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

What was I thinking?
 All day I've been bored out of my mind.  I had no homework to do, everything was clean so I made some Christmas cards.  I was sitting here just watching for the kids to get off the bus...I couldn't wait for them to get home.  WHAT WAS I THINKING???? 
User avatar

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

Re: What was I thinking?
 *gasp*
 *horror*
:winkb:
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"
User avatar

MLee

Cherry Cola

Re: What was I thinking?
 Uhmmmm, that you like you kids a lot? ;)
Image


User avatar

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Re: What was I thinking?
 Well, I was at school today hearing that people said that my dd didn't deserve something she earned.  Go figure.

Wish I would have been home making Christmas cards.
~pam~
User avatar

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What was I thinking?
 Shame on you :graywinkb:
ImageImage
User avatar

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What was I thinking?
4peasinourpod wrote: Well, I was at school today hearing that people said that my dd didn't deserve something she earned.  Go figure.

Wish I would have been home making Christmas cards.

I tried calling you today...Don't listen to what others say!! :(  I never listen to what you say about your sweet dd #3 :winkb: :-D
User avatar

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Re: What was I thinking?
ajsmom wrote:
4peasinourpod wrote: Well, I was at school today hearing that people said that my dd didn't deserve something she earned.  Go figure.

Wish I would have been home making Christmas cards.

I tried calling you today...Don't listen to what others say!! :(  I never listen to what you say about your sweet dd #3 :winkb: :-D

funny you should say that.

It wasn't Delaney.
~pam~
User avatar

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

Re: What was I thinking?
4peasinourpod wrote: Well, I was at school today hearing that people said that my dd didn't deserve something she earned.  Go figure.

Wish I would have been home making Christmas cards
.

Are you kidding?  I can't stand it when people don't have to guts to say something to your face.  Pretty low.  Your DD's are fabulous, sweet, and damn near geniuses! Don't let people with petty jealousy get to you!
Image

Image
User avatar

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Re: What was I thinking?
 Usually, when that happens, I realize that I it was my day to pick them up from school! lol
User avatar

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Re: What was I thinking?
 Awwww... aren't those spontaneous maternal moments wonderful?? But what I wanna know is;.... why don't they occur when your children are doing something wrong. :P
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: What was I thinking?
 LOL!!!!  You just get so accustomed to the noise, chaos and having so much to do all the time  that you ended up spending too much time watching the clock instead of using your time wisely?  I used to to that too.  I used to sit and procrastinate over what I should do first, then my free time would be gone!  :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What was I thinking?
LoveMyBella wrote:
4peasinourpod wrote: Well, I was at school today hearing that people said that my dd didn't deserve something she earned.  Go figure.

Wish I would have been home making Christmas cards
.

Are you kidding?  I can't stand it when people don't have to guts to say something to your face.  Pretty low.  Your DD's are fabulous, sweet, and damn near geniuses! Don't let people with petty jealousy get to you!

You are so right Miranda!!  I can't stand two faced people who are so jealous and gutless that they have to smack about others behind their backs.  Pam, I am so sorry that you have to deal with this crap!  You and your daughter are such beautiful caring smart people, don't let that "lady" bring you guys down.  And if someone was to ever talk smack about my kids then their head would roll!!!!
User avatar

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

Re: What was I thinking?
 LOL!! That is too funny!! Sometimes, late at night when I am bored and lonely (DH works nights) I will wake up my 4 year old to go pee, and then keep her up a little bit longer just to have someone to talk to and laugh with. I am a BAD mommy, LOL!
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

Image
User avatar

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Re: What was I thinking?
bluejeans7 wrote:
LoveMyBella wrote:
4peasinourpod wrote: Well, I was at school today hearing that people said that my dd didn't deserve something she earned.  Go figure.

Wish I would have been home making Christmas cards
.

Are you kidding?  I can't stand it when people don't have to guts to say something to your face.  Pretty low.  Your DD's are fabulous, sweet, and damn near geniuses! Don't let people with petty jealousy get to you!

You are so right Miranda!!  I can't stand two faced people who are so jealous and gutless that they have to smack about others behind their backs.  Pam, I am so sorry that you have to deal with this crap!  You and your daughter are such beautiful caring smart people, don't let that "lady" bring you guys down.  And if someone was to ever talk smack about my kids then their head would roll!!!!

thanks, guys....

I had to go to Kendall's basketball game.  She scored a basket :)

I am not letting this go.  I am taking it to the teachers and the GT/coordinator tomorrow.  Thanks for your support!
~pam~
User avatar

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What was I thinking?
 Don't let it go Pam!!!  I would kick this lady's a$$ for talking smack about my daughter.
User avatar

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Re: What was I thinking?
 Do you fell okay!LOL
Image 

Christine
User avatar

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: What was I thinking?
 that is strange....
ShanShan
Image
User avatar

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Re: What was I thinking?
4peasinourpod wrote: Well, I was at school today hearing that people said that my dd didn't deserve something she earned.  Go figure.

Wish I would have been home making Christmas cards.
I can only imagine how hard this is for you. Kids to me are TOTALLY off limits. If you don't like an adult that is one thing, but talking about a child is another. Go get em tiger!!
SUS ImageImageImage
User avatar

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: What was I thinking?
 Good mom.
Image Image Image Image



---Jan---
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee