Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

page protectors
I bought an album yesterday that had the page protectors in them already. They said 12x12. When I went to put my LO's in them, they wouldn't fit! I was a little aggravated, I either cut my LO's down or look for a different brand of page protectors which I don't have a clue which brand that would be. Has anyone else had that problem?
***Tanya***
Image
User avatar

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: page protectors
I use 3-ring binder albums and buy 12 x 12 page protectors for them and haven't had a problem.
Image Image Image Image



---Jan---
User avatar

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: page protectors
I think that happened to me once when I bought some very thick and lush cardstock. I did have to trim the sheets a little bit. Not sure if it is the same as in your case.
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi
User avatar

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

Re: page protectors
I have had that happen before too, but not lately. I use the AC albums and pages and have had no problem with them.
User avatar

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Re: page protectors
Oh lord yes and it is so irritating because sometimes it is hard to trim down a page. But I too have switched to the AC d-ring albums and page protectors and don't have any problems.
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!
User avatar

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: page protectors
I have had that happen and it was a disney album that I paid 31 dollars for and I waas not happy.
ImageImage 
 
User avatar

1momma

Cherry Bing

Re: page protectors
Yes I hate that. I take out the white sheet and then trim a tiny bit off the paper. I have also noticed that some paper is not exactly 12X12. One side is a little longer.
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: page protectors
Nope that has not happened to me, but I have not bought much.
Bibi
User avatar

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Re: page protectors
cynderellaj wrote:Oh lord yes and it is so irritating because sometimes it is hard to trim down a page. But I too have switched to the AC d-ring albums and page protectors and don't have any problems.

This was a d-ring album. I guess I will just have to do a little trimming. blah!
***Tanya***
Image
User avatar

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

Re: page protectors
I have had that happen and it really upsets me. I stopped getting the brand that I was having problems with and it hasn't happened again.
Image
User avatar

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: page protectors
Oh, that's a bummer! Even more so because it isn't like you could know they were too small before you bought them. I haven't had that issue but I am now transitioning to the American Crafts D-ring albums and constantly need to buy more and more page protectors. :?
User avatar

lpap0807

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: page protectors
Yep, it's happened to me too...very aggravating! You would think a 12x12 page would be 12x12, but not always! Usually a slight trim will fix it!
Have a blessed day!
User avatar

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Re: page protectors
Emsdancemom wrote:I have had that happen and it really upsets me. I stopped getting the brand that I was having problems with and it hasn't happened again.


what would be a good brand to go with? any ideas? I am thinking these must have been a generic brand of page protectors since they came with the album.
***Tanya***
Image
User avatar

terri04

Cherry Bing

Re: page protectors
I got so use to 12x12 layouts not fitting into 12x12 protectors that I started always trimming a little off. guess what? the Pioneer protectors that I just bought are 12x12 & now my layouts are a bit smaller! go figure, who decided what "true" 12x12 is??????? anyway, Pioneer seem to work with my 12x12 paper.....I think they just want to keep us on our toes!:)
User avatar

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

Re: page protectors
cynderellaj wrote:Oh lord yes and it is so irritating because sometimes it is hard to trim down a page. But I too have switched to the AC d-ring albums and page protectors and don't have any problems.


where do you order your binders from? I need to buy some album soon
Image
User avatar

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: page protectors
BeatrizS wrote:
cynderellaj wrote:Oh lord yes and it is so irritating because sometimes it is hard to trim down a page. But I too have switched to the AC d-ring albums and page protectors and don't have any problems.


where do you order your binders from? I need to buy some album soon


I just started getting these and I've gotten mine at both Michael's and Hobby Lobby.
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee