Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

I LOVE this time of year!!!
Turns me into a little kid! I just love watching all the Christmas specials and all the pwetty lights! :-D
My favorite Christmas Special is "The Year without a Santa Claus".



I love love love love love Heat and Snow Miser. They crack me up!!!




So what is your favorite holiday special?




Image
SUS ImageImageImage
User avatar

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
Love those misers! I've never seen them before! I'd have to say my favorite Christmas movie is Scrooged with Bill Murray. And I still love Miracle on 34th St. and the one with Jimmy Stewart - my mind has totally blocked the name of that one...<sigh>
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.
User avatar

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
I too love Scrooged! It makes me laugh everytime! I'm also a fan of the old Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. Just a part of growing up so I watch it every year now. :)
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
Rudolph! Followed very closely by "Christmas Vacation" -- I'm a huge cousin Eddie fan!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
JeanG wrote:Love those misers! I've never seen them before! I'd have to say my favorite Christmas movie is Scrooged with Bill Murray. And I still love Miracle on 34th St. and the one with Jimmy Stewart - my mind has totally blocked the name of that one...<sigh>


I think you are thinking of "It's a Wonderful Life"?



My fav, and has been for years, is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. We've already watched it twice this year and it's only 12/10!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!
User avatar

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
It has to be Christmas Vacation because the shitter is full.
Image
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

User avatar

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
Laura wrote:Rudolph! Followed very closely by "Christmas Vacation" -- I'm a huge cousin Eddie fan!


LOL, me too! I also love Elf!
User avatar

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
He's Mister Heat Miser, He's Mr. Sun!
Oh, I think that's my fave, too! Last night we watched the Shrek one on TV, which Quinn kept calling "Shreck the Hallways", which totally cracked me up every time she said it! LOL!
User avatar

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
A Christmas Story and The Little Drummer Boy are my favorites!
Image
User avatar

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
Honestly, I don't know if I can really pick a favorite Christmas special, I love so many of them! My all-time favorite Christmas movie, though, is Muppets Christmas Carol. It's just not Christmas without the Muppets!
User avatar

mykidsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
Charlie Brown Christmas!


lol! We've watched Christmas Vacation about 5 times already!
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]-Melissa[/HIGHLIGHT]
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
Jaws.
Leslie
User avatar

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
Laura wrote:Rudolph! Followed very closely by "Christmas Vacation" -- I'm a huge cousin Eddie fan!



These are both my favorite as well and in the same order! I have not seen christmas vacation yet.....but I will!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11



User avatar

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
Imageby lilkoala3 » 10 Dec 2009 17:10
Jaws.





ROTFLMAO!!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.
User avatar

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
Hmmm... let's see. We started our Christmas tradition of watching every Christmas video we own (close to 100 now) and we're up to movie 26 (Home Alone 2) We'll finish that tonight and begin Home Alone 3.

My favorite so far (and has been for years)... Nightmare Before Christmas :P
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
User avatar

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
Home Alone


Lynda
User avatar

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
me too :) xmas music makes me very nostalgic & sentimental, sigh!

also, we just saw the new movie "A Christmas Carol" in 3D and IMAX
& WOWZERS... it is a whole new experience with amazing graphics!!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
Image
User avatar

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
lilkoala3 wrote:Jaws.
why am i not surprised?!! LOL Image
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
Image
User avatar

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
Definitely Rudolph, he's just the cutest lil guy ever!
Image Image
User avatar

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I LOVE this time of year!!!
LOL about the misers, I remember them! Also, to Leslie's answer of Jaws, too funny!

I love Charlie Brown's Christmas, and Muppets Christmas Carol.
Image

Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee