Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

How many points do you have
It is killing me, right now I have 4254. I am dying to spend them but I am saving.
Image
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

User avatar

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: How many points do you have
Not enough for even one order - I spent mine back at the end of the month on after Christmas stuff. Got get them back up there. I did cruise the shop yesterday for a bit, and found a snowman.
Laurie
Image
 
User avatar

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Re: How many points do you have
I have 2610....gonna save them :)
Image~Angie~
User avatar

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Re: How many points do you have
Wow! Not as many as you!!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
User avatar

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

Re: How many points do you have
2478... I was going to spend them at 2000, but I think I'll wait until 3000.
Image

---------------------------------------------------------
User avatar

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Re: How many points do you have
3445 - I'm trying to hoard them up. I'm not sure how long I can last though!
Rebecca
Image
 
User avatar

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Re: How many points do you have
4134. That should cover the shipping costs to Canada!
Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: How many points do you have
2166 and they are seriously tempting me. But figure lots of new stuff after CHA
User avatar

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Re: How many points do you have
:( not even 1000 (but close)!!! Feburary Crop helps tremdeously though :-D :-D :-D
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11



User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: How many points do you have
I am at 3322 now. I put a big order in on Black Friday and used 8,000 points. That was really hard saving that many. I too am going to try and save them up again for the new products coming in after CHA. Not that I really need anything else. LOL
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

sherry

Cherry Bing

Re: How many points do you have
2094. I never save them, if I order, I use them.
User avatar

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Re: How many points do you have
Only 813. It's sad, I know.
User avatar

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: How many points do you have
averys_mom wrote:Only 813. It's sad, I know.


that's still more than some have. :(
Laurie
Image
 
User avatar

cort

Cherry Bing

Re: How many points do you have
meteechtap wrote::( not even 1000 (but close)!!! Feburary Crop helps tremdeously though :-D :-D :-D

Same here..but not all that close...
ImageImage
User avatar

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: How many points do you have
I have 606... I know pathetic huh?
Image
User avatar

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Re: How many points do you have
letumom wrote:
averys_mom wrote:Only 813. It's sad, I know.


that's still more than some have. :(
Maybe we should have another Friday Night Chat to help us get our points up! :-D ;)
User avatar

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: How many points do you have
averys_mom wrote:
letumom wrote:
averys_mom wrote:Only 813. It's sad, I know.


that's still more than some have. :(
Maybe we should have another Friday Night Chat to help us get our points up! :-D ;)

Why wait till Friday, do it now.
Image
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

User avatar

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: How many points do you have
evilqueen wrote:
averys_mom wrote: Maybe we should have another Friday Night Chat to help us get our points up! :-D ;)

Why wait till Friday, do it now.


We're all here now, let's do it!
Laurie
Image
 
User avatar

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Re: How many points do you have
Only 1073...I need lots more to get some goodies!
Image Charlene
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: How many points do you have
1542...been shopping digitally more often lately so the points don't add up like they used to lol. I'm saving until I have 4000.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee