It's made with a Martha Stewart punch that the shop has:
Might be fun to make with kids for a Christmas tree garland. And then I just spotted this from Martha Stewart.com this morning using another one of her punches:
Cool, huh?
Cool, huh?My sentiments exactly----looooovvvvvve the punches, just can't handle HER!!!!Queen Mum wrote:I have to admit it - I like Martha Stewart punches.
Can't stand the woman herself - but her stuff is good and I lvoe her punches.
Saw some great ideas on using them on HSN - too bad I as so sleepy and can't rmemeber them........
ncokely wrote:My sentiments exactly----looooovvvvvve the punches, just can't handle HER!!!!Queen Mum wrote:I have to admit it - I like Martha Stewart punches.
Can't stand the woman herself - but her stuff is good and I lvoe her punches.
Saw some great ideas on using them on HSN - too bad I as so sleepy and can't rmemeber them........



WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
JulesinParadise wrote:What a neat idea...thanks Lynda!
Hey, what about if we do a Crafty Christmas Gift idea exchange sometime in Aug? We could each post a step by step with some pics for a project that can be completed in say, an hour, that makes a great, quick Christmas gift?
Should I repost this as a sep. thread so those who did not read this could play too?
WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
Sounds good to me---I just wanted to have an idea exchange for Christmas when I suggested the Christmas in July thread!!JulesinParadise wrote:What a neat idea...thanks Lynda!
Hey, what about if we do a Crafty Christmas Gift idea exchange sometime in Aug? We could each post a step by step with some pics for a project that can be completed in say, an hour, that makes a great, quick Christmas gift?
Should I repost this as a sep. thread so those who did not read this could play too?
SarahA wrote:I'm in the minority, but I actually like Martha. Don't hate me.
