Good Morning! There is a slight haze out this morning. But it should turn out to be a beautiful day. The doc was in alredy. He is going to ask the Social Worker to come speak to us about some issues we have about going home. We don't want to, yet! How will we manage? We have transportation issues, and how to manage everything else issues. LOL LOL Going home! Yay!
What are our plans for this blessing of a day?
Bibi, I bet your hubby can't wait to go home...great news! I'm sure you'll figure everything out with time.
The kids only have two days of school this week, so I'm scrambling to get all my errands and scrapping time in before Thursday. I need to get stuff for their Easter baskets today. Gorgeous spring day in PA!
The kids only have two days of school this week, so I'm scrambling to get all my errands and scrapping time in before Thursday. I need to get stuff for their Easter baskets today. Gorgeous spring day in PA!
Lisa

Good morning ladies. Servicing my car this morning and working. Hubby has today off so we might have a nice lunch together. I want to start on April challenges tonight after dinner. Have a great day everyone 
Good morning, Cherries. Overcast here today. Nothing planned; maybe finish the book I'm reading and do some scrapping. Need to get my butt in gear and do some exercise. Have not lost any of the 5 or more pounds I put on from the road trip and the scales seem to be hitting higher numbers every day.
The 1940's census has been released today. Only a few states and other territories have been uploaded so far. The ones I want have not yet. Will check throughout the week and hope that Missouri and Texas will be there soon. Those of you needing Indiana (in process), Nevada, DC (complete), New York (in process), Guam (complete) can view online.
Hope you all have a good day!
The 1940's census has been released today. Only a few states and other territories have been uploaded so far. The ones I want have not yet. Will check throughout the week and hope that Missouri and Texas will be there soon. Those of you needing Indiana (in process), Nevada, DC (complete), New York (in process), Guam (complete) can view online.
Hope you all have a good day!
CharleneI have to agree with Lisa - lovely day in PA!! I'm on the other side of the state (south Central PA) but it's glorious here, even if it is a little brisk. A lot of my co-workers wore their winter jackets in again today - it's not THAT cold!! I just wore my heavy sweater. Spring has spung! I was admiring the flowers on the way in.
I'm procrastinating writing a sympathy card to a friend that was my family physician as well. We were classmates. Our fathers were close friends and co-workers. His father passed away two weeks ago, after celebrating his 70th wedding anniversary! But it's so hard, because the memories of my Dad and him all came rushing back. I need to write it out, and soon. They live in NJ now, retired. So that's on my "to do" list today.
I'm procrastinating writing a sympathy card to a friend that was my family physician as well. We were classmates. Our fathers were close friends and co-workers. His father passed away two weeks ago, after celebrating his 70th wedding anniversary! But it's so hard, because the memories of my Dad and him all came rushing back. I need to write it out, and soon. They live in NJ now, retired. So that's on my "to do" list today.
The kids in florida get Friday off for Good Friday. But, otherwise they are in school or rather, school is in. Maybe the kids are not there, but the teachers are.javalove wrote:Bibi, I bet your hubby can't wait to go home...great news! I'm sure you'll figure everything out with time.
The kids only have two days of school this week, so I'm scrambling to get all my errands and scrapping time in before Thursday. I need to get stuff for their Easter baskets today. Gorgeous spring day in PA!
Bibi
If you have work, why can your dh not get the car serviced? Just wondering. I know that he may have something to do. I may be able to do more LO challenges this month than last month. I can only hope. But I am glad that you are getting to scrap.Croppinmama wrote:Good morning ladies. Servicing my car this morning and working. Hubby has today off so we might have a nice lunch together. I want to start on April challenges tonight after dinner. Have a great day everyone
Bibi
When will Florida's census come out? And I know what you mean about the scales moving up. I have gained about 10 lbs just sitting in the hospital with dh.scrapscot wrote:Good morning, Cherries. Overcast here today. Nothing planned; maybe finish the book I'm reading and do some scrapping. Need to get my butt in gear and do some exercise. Have not lost any of the 5 or more pounds I put on from the road trip and the scales seem to be hitting higher numbers every day.
The 1940's census has been released today. Only a few states and other territories have been uploaded so far. The ones I want have not yet. Will check throughout the week and hope that Missouri and Texas will be there soon. Those of you needing Indiana (in process), Nevada, DC (complete), New York (in process), Guam (complete) can view online.
Hope you all have a good day!
Bibi
I have recently made a sympathy card for my friend, Debbie and it was hard. What to say. There is so much that could be said, but .... it is still hard. I finally just said, that I am here for you, or words to the effect.cherrycupcake wrote:I have to agree with Lisa - lovely day in PA!! I'm on the other side of the state (south Central PA) but it's glorious here, even if it is a little brisk. A lot of my co-workers wore their winter jackets in again today - it's not THAT cold!! I just wore my heavy sweater. Spring has spung! I was admiring the flowers on the way in.
I'm procrastinating writing a sympathy card to a friend that was my family physician as well. We were classmates. Our fathers were close friends and co-workers. His father passed away two weeks ago, after celebrating his 70th wedding anniversary! But it's so hard, because the memories of my Dad and him all came rushing back. I need to write it out, and soon. They live in NJ now, retired. So that's on my "to do" list today.
Bibi
Beautiful day here at the beach!!!!!!!!!!! But it will be a warm one, topping out close to 90! Bibi, good news about going home. Try not to overwhelm yourself and remember, ONE DAY AT A TIME! Things will find a way to work out. Just remember to make time for you!!!! My plans are to tackle some of the many challenges that came out yesterday!! Loving them! I hope you all have a great day!
Susan

Good morning ladies!
Bibi, still praying here that things fall into place and your dh keeps improving and can home home so that he can really get better! I am sure he will definitely rest and feel/get stronger/heal better in his own home and surrounded by love
I know you have concerns b/c you have to wotk yourself too
This will be a tough week here; two days of day-work, then I should have had two nights and a 4 day weekend but our IT guy wants to finish the email migration Friday night so I have to go in and help with that, going in at noon. Have no idea what time we'll be done. My co-worker started crap with me again; she doesn't like the way I answer her, or the fact that I tell other people things and
Bibi, still praying here that things fall into place and your dh keeps improving and can home home so that he can really get better! I am sure he will definitely rest and feel/get stronger/heal better in his own home and surrounded by love
This will be a tough week here; two days of day-work, then I should have had two nights and a 4 day weekend but our IT guy wants to finish the email migration Friday night so I have to go in and help with that, going in at noon. Have no idea what time we'll be done. My co-worker started crap with me again; she doesn't like the way I answer her, or the fact that I tell other people things and
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/
Great News Bibi....I am so happy to hear that your DH will be heading home.
Today has actually been busy here at work. This is the first time I have been able to hop onto the MB. Not too much going on today after work, except for a walk with the puppies if it doesn't rain. I just might even get some scrapping done tonight too. I didn't get any done yesterday, but I am ok with that. My entire house except for one small area is CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Today has actually been busy here at work. This is the first time I have been able to hop onto the MB. Not too much going on today after work, except for a walk with the puppies if it doesn't rain. I just might even get some scrapping done tonight too. I didn't get any done yesterday, but I am ok with that. My entire house except for one small area is CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).










One minute at a time is my moto. Thanks. I want to scrap, too.oceanbreezes423 wrote:Beautiful day here at the beach!!!!!!!!!!! But it will be a warm one, topping out close to 90! Bibi, good news about going home. Try not to overwhelm yourself and remember, ONE DAY AT A TIME! Things will find a way to work out. Just remember to make time for you!!!! My plans are to tackle some of the many challenges that came out yesterday!! Loving them! I hope you all have a great day!
Bibi
Sunshine here though a bit chilly. I had the boob squeeze this morning, DH had his first appt with a new doctor later this morning. He is resistant to changing doctors (although he has no choice since his doctor whom he loved quit private practice), but he will just have to accept the change. We got all new prescriptions for the meds he takes, which si good because he only had about a week and a half left of insulin and to go without that would NOT be good!
Came home and took a much needed nap....otherwise work is all I have planned. And I gotta run and get ready or I'll be late for work!
Have a great evening everyone!
Came home and took a much needed nap....otherwise work is all I have planned. And I gotta run and get ready or I'll be late for work!
Have a great evening everyone!
Hope your dh is able to go home soon. Long day at work here, so just relaxing with dh and the dog.
Information
Moderators










