This will be the first NSD crop I have missed in years, but tomorrow is day one of my Avon Walk For Breast Cancer. I will be leaving my house at 5:30 am and probably won't be back until after 4. I am hoping to walk 15-20 miles (I did 15 last year but didn't train, and this year I have been training.) But it is supposed to be hot tomorrow, close to 90, so I will see how it all goes.
I will go back on Sunday to do the last 13 miles. It will be a long weekend, so wish me luck.
And hopefully the challenges won't be due from the crop until sometime in the week so I can try to get a few of them done.
good luck on your walk!!! I hope the weather isn't too much and you have a great day!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/
Good luck Ana, what a great cause. I sure hope the weather isn't too hot for you.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!
What a great resaon to miss the crop! Have fun and good luck!
Good Luck on your walk. Just stay hydrated and don't overdo
Wow! You go girl! Best of luck and hope you get to do some of the challenges!
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
Wonderful your walking for such a great cause!!! I'll be thinking of you!!!! Have fun! 
Good luck tomorrow. My daughters and I are walking for Breast Cancer on Mother's Day. Our first time ever. What a great cause.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).










Good luck, hope the weather is perfect for you.
You are doing a wonderful thing! WTG! Enjoy yourself and try not to get blisters or cramps. xoxo
Bibi
That's a great thing to do this weekend... I'm sure you will do wonderfully!!!

Information
Moderators




















