Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Cherry Prayers needed-UPDATED
A very good friend of mine, who I got to recently join this site (lynetted) is in the hospital fighting for her life after having a massive stroke. My heart is sad and heavy tonight. I know she loved this site, and was becoming a true scrappy addict. Please say a prayer for her. This is all very surreal to me at the moment, as we were just sitting a table talking about challenges last night
UPDATED- Lynette is doing amazingly well!!!! If I had not seen her myself the first 2 days, I would not believe the progress. I passed along all of your prayers and good wishes!!!She is very touched by them, and hopes to be back scrapping soon. She will be getting physical therapy, and I hope to see more leaps and bounds of improvement! Thank you so much my fellow cherries for all your kindness, prayers and good thoughts. I truly believe that made the difference! Love you all!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
oh my gosh. I am so sorry. Of course I will pray for your friend. hugs to you my dear
User avatar

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
You've got it sweetheart!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom


 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
Susan, so sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers are sent! & keep us posted on how she is doing!
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

debamas

Wild Cherry

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
Absolutely, prayers said.
Debbie



User avatar

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
oh no!! You got it hon!! Saying prayers for her family and friends that she recovers quickly!!!!
SUS ImageImageImage
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
So sorry for her! Prayers being said. (((Hugs))) to you, too.
Bibi
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
Will be thinking of her and you. Be strong. She needs you. (((HUGS)))
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
I will keep both of you in my prayers. I'll be saying my rosary in a few minutes and she will be at the top of the list.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
(((HUGS)))
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
oh no!!! my prayers and positive thoughts are going out to her right now!! please keep us posted and let her know we are thinking of her Susan :-D :-D :-D :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
She is definitely in my thoughts and prayers... as are you to have the strength to get through this as well.
Image
User avatar

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
prayers for her, her family and friends
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
User avatar

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
I'm so sorry Susan. I will pray for her. Please keep us posted.
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
I am so sorry to hear this Susan. Keeping her and her family in my prayers.
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
Oh Susan, I'm sorry to hear this. Prayers going out to her and you.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Image 
Image
User avatar

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
Susan, no wonder you were so sad and exhausted on the Good Morning thread!! Read that one before this. So very sorry for your friend. You're both in my prayers!
Image Charlene
User avatar

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
Of course!! Prayers and {{HUGS}} coming for you and her!!
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({



Image Image Image 
User avatar

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
Very sorry to hear this Susan. Prayers and thoughts coming your way. Hugs for you as well.
Janie
Image
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.
User avatar

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Cherry Prayers needed
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and prayers to you and her family.
Laurie
Image
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee