Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Smiles and Frowns for June 23
Smiles: Got fingerprinted today. That was so cool, too! It is done electronically with a scanner. I have played the rest of the day. Not scrapped, but hung out with dh.


Frowns: Accomplished nothing today. (Except hanging out with my dh. LOL)
Bibi
User avatar

debamas

Wild Cherry

Re: Smiles and Frowns for June 23
Hanging out is good. :winkb:
Debbie



User avatar

debamas

Wild Cherry

Re: Smiles and Frowns for June 23
Smiles: Fresh tomatoes from a friend's garden...oh so good!

Frowns: Other than falling back to sleep, my day is good. Dgd here always makes me smile.
Debbie



User avatar

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Re: Smiles and Frowns for June 23
Smiles: Hmm....I'm alive and well.

Frowns: Rangers lost to the Rockies 11/7
Image Charlene
User avatar

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Re: Smiles and Frowns for June 23
Smiles: shopped for new scrapping goodies!! The evening to myself now.
Frowns: but no photos to scrap with the new stuff
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Smiles and Frowns for June 23
ernstem wrote:Smiles: shopped for new scrapping goodies!! The evening to myself now.
Frowns: but no photos to scrap with the new stuff
Oh,Beth, that is so sad. You think that you have to have pictures to scrap? No way! Make some LOs that you can plan to put pictures in. I have done it when I had no pictures with me. I have always had pics, maybe just not with me. But you can use your new goodies and then put a pic in the space provided. Enjoy
Bibi
User avatar

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Re: Smiles and Frowns for June 23
1grandma wrote:
ernstem wrote:Smiles: shopped for new scrapping goodies!! The evening to myself now.
Frowns: but no photos to scrap with the new stuff
Oh,Beth, that is so sad. You think that you have to have pictures to scrap? No way! Make some LOs that you can plan to put pictures in. I have done it when I had no pictures with me. I have always had pics, maybe just not with me. But you can use your new goodies and then put a pic in the space provided. Enjoy
I only have a few layouts that need to be done and they are Christmas ones (my least favorite). I need to order some photos but honestly, it's because I'm caught up for the most part. The new goodies will be used just not tonight. :-D Premaking the LOs just isn't my style. I bought some summer themed stuff and just need to wait for the summer photos to roll in :)
User avatar

kelzpop

Cherry Tart

Re: Smiles and Frowns for June 23
smiles - spent the day with the family, even got to hit up a couple craft stores and hope to scrap tonight
frowns - i'm exhausted and feeling sick cause I ate too much food
~ Kelly C

My Scrappy Blog
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Smiles and Frowns for June 23
ernstem wrote:
1grandma wrote:
ernstem wrote:Smiles: shopped for new scrapping goodies!! The evening to myself now.
Frowns: but no photos to scrap with the new stuff
Oh,Beth, that is so sad. You think that you have to have pictures to scrap? No way! Make some LOs that you can plan to put pictures in. I have done it when I had no pictures with me. I have always had pics, maybe just not with me. But you can use your new goodies and then put a pic in the space provided. Enjoy
I only have a few layouts that need to be done and they are Christmas ones (my least favorite). I need to order some photos but honestly, it's because I'm caught up for the most part. The new goodies will be used just not tonight. :-D Premaking the LOs just isn't my style. I bought some summer themed stuff and just need to wait for the summer photos to roll in :)
Iam glad you have a plan That is great.
Bibi
User avatar

Gypsymonkey

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Smiles and Frowns for June 23
Smiles: Daughter's 13th Bday party went really well.

Frowns: My baby girl is growing up.....
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee