Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
This challenge is for Tags and General Crafts. 
General Crafts will be anything goes.

This months theme for tags will be Stencils.  If you do not have a stenicl you can create your own background.
Here is what I created:
Image
 
  1. SandyK1967
  2. Sharman Paulus .
  3. Kelly R.
  4. GinniG
  5. Mommyof5~Misty
  6. LoreenA
  7. shortonideas
  8. joannie

Hope to see you play along.
1 Entry per Cherry
Needs to be a new entries
You may combine with  another monthly challenge that allows it.
Please post your entry here as well as in the Gallery.
The deadline for entries is September 30, 2026 at 11:59 P.M EST
Winner chosen at random and will receive a $5 ACOT GC
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
lesmitch wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 01, 2026 7:40 pm
This challenge is for Tags and General Crafts. 
General Crafts will be anything goes.

This months theme for tags will be Stencils.  If you do not have a stenicl you can create your own background.
Here is what I created:
Image
Hope to see you play along.
1 Entry per Cherry
Needs to be a new entries
You may combine with  another monthly challenge that allows it.
Please post your entry here as well as in the Gallery.
The deadline for entries is September 30, 2026 at 11:59 P.M EST
Winner chosen at random and will receive a $5 ACOT GC
Beautiful!  I have lots of stencils so this should be fun.
 
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Here's mine.  I stenciled the polka dots.  Combined with the Cherry Lift challenge.

Image
2 users liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
LOVE those tags Leslie!! 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Kelly R.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Decorative Kitchen Cutting Board.

Image
2 users liked this post:
:) Kelly 
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Kelly_R wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 09, 2026 1:03 pm
Decorative Kitchen Cutting Board.

Image
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB.............. VALERIE
 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Great challenge. I love your example.
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
I turned this into a card...  Hope it;s okay for this challenge...

Image
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

Mommyof5~Misty

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
General Crafts... I turned unfinished wooden coffins into fun candy treat boxes. 

Image
2 users liked this post:
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image
 
User avatar

FoxyStamping

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
  • Is a junk journal considered General Crafts?  Thank you
1 user liked this post:
Sharon
Blog: Foxy Stamping
  Image                    Image            
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Mommyof5 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:48 am
General Crafts... I turned unfinished wooden coffins into fun candy treat boxes. 

Image
SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALERIE
 
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Image
These  are stenciled pages in a photo mini album / Junk Journal I just made for my Sister. She just returned from Italy. I made pockets and journal space for her photos and ephemera.  I have some stenciled tags drying and will post later.
 
2 users liked this post:
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Mommyof5~Misty

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2026 2:13 pm
Mommyof5 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:48 am
General Crafts... I turned unfinished wooden coffins into fun candy treat boxes. 

Image
SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALERIE
  

Thank you so much!!! I am making them for my staff at work, hoping they like them even though they are all adults  :biggrin:
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image
 
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Mommyof5 wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 15, 2026 8:34 am
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2026 2:13 pm
Mommyof5 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:48 am
General Crafts... I turned unfinished wooden coffins into fun candy treat boxes. 

Image
SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALERIE 

Thank you so much!!! I am making them for my staff at work, hoping they like them even though they are all adults  :biggrin: 

I KNOW I WOULD LOVE ONE IF I WORKED WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALERIE
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Stenciled tags made for my Sisters Italy album.
Image
2 users liked this post:
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

shortonideas

Cherry Blossom

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Here's mine.  I'm a hybrid scrapper, so I made my background with with a digital stencil.  Fun challenge!
Image
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Image 
I used Tim Holtz star stencil for the background.
1 user liked this post:
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
FoxyStamping wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 14, 2026 1:52 pm
 
  • Is a junk journal considered General Crafts?  Thank you
 

absolutely
 
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September 2026 Tag and General Craft Challenge
Happy Halloween - Moon, cloud, Happy Halloween stencils
Image
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee