Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

September/October My Mood Challenge
This "My Mood" Challenge will be the same as the last with it being a 2 month challenge for September and October. There will be two $5 GC winners for this challenge also.

The summer was hot and it's almost over as we head into the "ber" months.  The kids will be/are back in school and fall harvest will be here soon.  Plus, Halloween is just around the corner.

Here are options for the September/October My Mood Challenge.
1. Back to it...Create a "Back to It' project. It can be school, work, or something you haven't done in a while (at least a month or more) that you are getting back to doing. You do not have to use "Back to It" as the title.
2. It's harvest time...Create a project with the feel of "fall" in the air. Fall flowers, fields being harvested, leaves changing color.
3. Halloween is coming in October. Create a project about Halloween with at least one of these three images...Witch, Ghost or Jack-O-Lantern (Must show a carved face)

For the fine print....
This can be a paper or digital layout, card or journal page.
All work must be new. One entry per Cherry. 
Please state in your post the option you chose for your project.
May be combined with one other challenge that allows combining, prompt challenge, paper and team challenges.

Please post your work here. Deadline is October 31st, 2026.
Two random winners will be selected to receive a $5 ACOT gift card from me!

Questions?  Please PM or post here in the challenge thread.

Option 1 - "Back To It"  DGS Jack on his first day of 4th grade.  Back to school in a wheel chair with a broken femur.
ON A ROLL
Image
Option 2 - "Harvest Time" using Fall flowers.
for you
Image
Option 3 - "Halloween" with Jack-O-Lantern.
CARVE
Image

Participating Cherries
1.  Megs1768/3
2.  mrozwood/1
3.  LoreenA/1
4.  shoorn/2
5.  Scraplifter/1
6.  wendycrowe/3
7.  KrisinG/1
8.  SandyK1967/2
9.  Jael Luvs2create/1
10.Charleneanne/3
11.Joannie/3
12.Mommyof5~Misty/3
13.blfonty/1
14.shortonideas/3 
15.DN in MN/2
16.Sharman Paulus/3
17.CherylE/1
18.Sarah J/1
19.Scrapqueen141/2
20.Pawprints/1
21.GayleChurches/3
22.Donna_Couglin/3
23.MaganL/3?
6 users liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
Great challenge Vicki and love your layouts and card! 
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
Image
#3 Jack O' Lantern
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
megs1768 wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 03, 2026 7:49 pm
Image
#3 Jack O' Lantern
Super cute!!
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
Thanks!
 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
Great challenge!! Can’t wait to start this today. 
1 user liked this post:
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
My take on Opt 1: back to it.

we were heading back home to all the normal life things.

 Image
1 user liked this post:
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
mrozwood wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 04, 2026 4:14 pm
My take on Opt 1: back to it.

we were heading back home to all the normal life things.

 Image
Great LO for this option!

 
    ImageImage
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
Image
. I did the No. 1 option,
“Back to It”
I have not done a scene with snow(Glitter snow paste) for over a year! I usually do a card for family members for Christmas ! I just started a Christmas gift calendar and I am “Back to it “ on my calendars also! Perfect challenge for me now! I am also finally back on the Cherry forum after my move to Idaho!!
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
LoreenC wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 05, 2026 8:54 pm
Image
. I did the No. 1 option,
“Back to It”
I have not done a scene with snow(Glitter snow paste) for over a year! I usually do a card for family members for Christmas ! I just started a Christmas gift calendar and I am “Back to it “ on my calendars also! Perfect challenge for me now! I am also finally back on the Cherry forum after my move to Idaho!!
Beautiful LO, Loreen!  So nice to see you here!
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
I went with Option 2 - used fall florals and sentiment. I did add some Stickles to the flowers in the boots. 
Image
 
2 users liked this post:
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
shoorn wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 06, 2026 3:36 pm
I went with Option 2 - used fall florals and sentiment. I did add some Stickles to the flowers in the boots. 
Image
Beautiful fall floral card!
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

Scraplifter

Cherry Blossom

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
I chose Option 1 "Back to..." and used the title "Back to School"
Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
Scraplifter wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:30 pm
I chose Option 1 "Back to..." and used the title "Back to School"
Image
Perfect for the Option 1!
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
Here is my page- i chose option #3:

Image
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
disneydarling wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 07, 2026 9:52 am
Here is my page- i chose option #3:

Image
Cute LO for  Option 3!
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
Great challenge. Went with Option 1 - Back to it. Layout about going back to rehab for knee number 2.  The arrows signify ups and downs and the measuring tape, range of motion. 

Image

Image
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 07, 2026 2:38 pm
Great challenge. Went with Option 1 - Back to it. Layout about going back to rehab for knee number 2.  The arrows signify ups and downs and the measuring tape, range of motion. 

ImageImage
Perfect LO for Option 1!
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
I did option #2 Harvest Time.  Combined with the Mood Board challenge

Image
1 user liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September/October My Mood Challenge
SandyK1967 wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 08, 2026 1:35 am
I did option #2 Harvest Time.  Combined with the Mood Board challenge

Image
Sweet LO for Option 2!
 
    ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee