Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

June SKETCH With A Twist - Winner!
Since it sounds like alot of us like sketches I went with a sketch challenge this month. It's a March PageMap. So you must base your layout on the sketch plus the twist is to use misting. Alittle or alot is up to you! Looking forward to seeing what you can do with this sketch. Turn it, flip it, whatever you want! Image

Image

Here's my example of 2 of my sweet grandkids in the pool last Summer. Image

Cuties
Image

For the fine print....
This must be a layout and it can be paper or digital. All work must be new. You may do this more than 1 time. You may combine this with one other Challenge that allows that. Please link your work here as I won't be having a gallery folder. Deadline is June 30th. A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me!


Hope you have fun with this!  Image
-----------------------------------------
Cherries Participating:
1. Kathy (Yankeegirl)
2. Darlene (CherryTat)
3. Christi (Christi S.)
4. Joannie (joannie)
5. Jill (JillinIN)
6. Mildred (mgehrke)
7. Sarah (MacSarah)
8. Sandi (Sandi0805)
9. Brandy (blbabe1234)
10. Chris (emmapaige5)
11. Donna (Retiree3)
12. Lori (croppinmama)
13. Laura (Art_Teacher)
14. Karrie (sweetnsour)
15. Tammey (tammey)
16. (mom2ellabell)
17. Sara (Sara M.)
18. Katrina (PezKat)
19. Kari (Kari_H)
-------------------------------------------
Winner chosen by Random.org.

Congrats to Chris (emmapaige5)! Image

Thanks to everyone who participated this month! Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Love it!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Cute! And I think I have the perfect pics. for this too!
User avatar

Cherry Blossom

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Ooh, I was HOPING we were going to get a sketch challenge this month!  Thanks, Deanna!  And cute grandkids...love your page example!
"If you obey all the rules, you'll miss all the fun."


Kathy
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
LOVE the sketch & your sample too!
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Great sketch!
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Thank goodness you capped the SKETCH because that's what got my attention in the recent topics column.  I'll have to print this one out!! :)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps
User avatar

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Here's my page!  This was a great sketch!  My misting is the white splatter on the pink cardstock!  Thanks for a fun challenge!
Image
I'm currently experiencing life at the speed of 15 WTFs an hour.

Kathy


  Image  Image  Image Image  Image      
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Yankeegirl wrote:Here's my page!  This was a great sketch!  My misting is the white splatter on the pink cardstock!  Thanks for a fun challenge!
Image
 
YAY! You are the first taker on this challenge! Image

This is just so adorable! I love your paper choices and all the wonderful misting! Thanks a bunch for taking my challenge, Kathy! Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Love the sketch, love misting, love your example!  I wish I had more energy in the evening because I'd love to start on this right now...but instead, I'm going to head off to bed!  Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Great sketch and lovely layouts ladies!! 

This is mine.....

Image
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
User avatar

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Here is mine: 
Image

I used misting on the off-white rectangle of paper beneath the word "safari".
It's part of a 2-page spread:
Image
Thanks for looking,
Christi S
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

 
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Great sketch for this month - may even have to try the twist and mist...
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
CherryTat wrote:Great sketch and lovely layouts ladies!! 

This is mine.....

Image
 
Really love your take on the sketch, Darlene and the camera paper is perfect! Thanks so much for taking my challenge! Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Christi_S wrote:Here is mine: 
Image

I used misting on the off-white rectangle of paper beneath the word "safari".
It's part of a 2-page spread:
Image
Thanks for looking,
Christi S
 
Giraffes are my FAV! Perfect paper for this and I love the photos on the tags! Thanks for playing along, Christi! Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Image 
Here is mine! There is mist on the "dinner" banner! 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
I used misting on the solid green rectangle behind the photos (Thanks Leslie!!)
Image
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
joannie wrote:Image 
Here is mine! There is mist on the "dinner" banner! 
 
Really wonderful work with the sketch, Joannie and I love your lacy edge! Thanks a bunch for taking my challenge! Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
JillinIN wrote:I used misting on the solid green rectangle behind the photos (Thanks Leslie!!)
Image
 
I love the lacy edging and that cute flower! Great take on the sketch, Jill and thanks so much for playing along! Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: June SKETCH With A Twist
Here's Mine - I loved the sketch.

Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee