Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

November 2018 Holiday Challenge
I am going to do something slightly different for this month.  I want ONE WORD prominent in your LO for this month - Gather/Gathering or some form of the word in the title or theme here.  Any family holiday gathering (not birthday).  

Cards accepted as long as they meet the criteria.
Max 3 entries per cherry.
May combine with any other challenge that allows.
Post all entries HERE
Due 11/30 at midnight
Have fun!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: November 2018 Holiday Challenge
Awesome challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: November 2018 Holiday Challenge
Excellent word option! 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: November 2018 Holiday Challenge
Great challenge!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 2018 Holiday Challenge
Great challenge for us!
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 2018 Holiday Challenge
Image
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: November 2018 Holiday Challenge
Perfect challenge for this month! I just used 'Gathering' in a title last month for Thanksgiving! :)
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: November 2018 Holiday Challenge
Here is my LO for the challenge. It is a page for my Grandsons calendar.
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

keatonsgtgram

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: November 2018 Holiday Challenge
I used GATHERING as my form of "gather" and used up a ton of stash stickers and alpha.

Image
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: November 2018 Holiday Challenge
For the Holiday Challenge I used the title "When Friends Gather...the fun begins. I combined with the Technique Challenge.

Image
   Image Image Image Image Image

Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee