Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge ~ Winner
Congratulations to blfonty!  You were the lucky winner this month :)  Thank you to everyone for playing...way to get some layouts/cards done!

Welcome to the January Rewind Challenge  Image   This challenge is to allow you to get any prior month challenges completed.

Here are the rules:

1) Do a prior month's challenge.  Click HERE to view the December Master List of Challenges.  This also includes prior month's expired Becky Fleck Sketch challenges hosted by ACOT. 

2) It must be a new project/layout which follows that challenge's rules.

3) Post your creation here (Please post a photo from the gallery, link it if you want), and tell me which challenge you are rewinding.

4) ONE ENTRY PER CHALLENGE.  You can do every prior month challenge for multiple entries but multiples of the same challenge will not be counted for the drawing. 

5) This challenge is allowing you to do as many prior month challenges so no combining with other current monthly challenges.   

6) Participants will be numbered in the order of posting and a winner will be chosen from random.org for a $5 ACOT gift card purchased by me.

7) Due by midnight on the last day of the month.

Participants:
1. blfonty 
2. Deanna13
3. blbabe1234
4. blfonty
5. blfonty
6. lissahope26
7. Deanna13
8. Kayla S.
9. Retiree3
10. Retiree3
11. shoorn
12. Deanna13
13. peytongirl
14. Yankeegirl
15. Retiree3
16. 1scrappymom
17. LoreenC
18. LoreenC
19. LoreenC
20. Retiree3
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Rewind to December My Mood to use leftover mixed alpha stickers with a quote.

Image
 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Here's one! I'm catching up on the December What's on TV Challenge using photos taken at home. :)

Individual family photos at our house from Christmas 2019. :greeninlove:
We Wish You a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year
Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
I went back and did Becky Fleck Sketch #155

Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Rewind to December Alphabet Challenge - "K" theme = Kindergarten

Image
Image
 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Rewind to December Book Lovers Challenge (Option 1 RAK-volunteers at Children's Hospital fundraiser). Loved using old supplies from my stash for this layout.

Image

Image

 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Image
I did the December 3 in a Row with
Green
Cardstock
Flowers
Ornaments
Candy Canes in the photos
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Here's another! I'm catching up on the Decemer Title Challenge - "The Best Memories" PLUS Chipboard. :)

Photos of DH and I arriving at Aruba on our November 2019 Cruise. :greeninlove:
The Best Memories
Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Image
Image

I am rewinding last months "November/December Graphic Design Challenge". I was inspired by the Buy Buy Baby GC for the companion page of my layout (using the background paper's multiple sized and colored polka dots to create a whimsical feel). 

Thank you for hosting this challenge! 
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
My Mood

Image
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Cherry Lift

MineImageImageMildred's

 
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Here is one from me. Alphabet challenge K is for kid

Image
Link to LO
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Here's another! I'm catching up on the December Graphic Design Challenge inspired by the colors of the JC Penney Gift Card. :)
Image

Photos of DGD Kaylee with her BF and brother at the Bahamas, June 2019. 💖


Hello Bahamas
Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

peytongirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
I did the November Double Page Layout. The due date was in December so I thought it might count.

Image



 
Candie
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
peytongirl wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:06 pm
I did the November Double Page Layout. The due date was in December so I thought it might count.

Image

You are correct :)  Love it!  
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
I went back and did the Dec. Double Page challenge, using the provided sketch:

Image

Image
I'm currently experiencing life at the speed of 15 WTFs an hour.

Kathy


  Image  Image  Image Image  Image      
User avatar

peytongirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
DN in MN wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:47 am
peytongirl wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:06 pm
I did the November Double Page Layout. The due date was in December so I thought it might count.

Image

You are correct :)  Love it!  

Thank you!!! 

 
Candie
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
What's on TV?- The photos were taken inside my house.

Image
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Ca this challenge be a card?
Joyce 

Image
 
User avatar

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Re: January 2020 ~ REWIND Challenge
Here's mine. It's for the What's on TV challenge from last month
Image
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee